• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• New Personal Best

Votes: 113 37.3%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 100 33.0%
  • Dreamed And Directed By

Votes: 23 7.6%
  • How To End A Toxic Friendship

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • The Footlong Experience

Votes: 45 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2018
For The Game Awards, I'm looking forward to the orchestra, who wins best indie, Best Score, Art Direction, Narrative and overall GOTY. Would like to see what the CTR remaster looks like as well as seeing if Metroid Prime 4 or MK11 are present.

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm right before the final fight of Darksiders 3 and what weird game that is.
It certainly isn't the best game of the year but I feel like I'm gonna remember it more than a lot of other games I've played this year.
For example Ody is probably a better game but I won't ever think off that game again, ever.

KingKong

Oct 27, 2017
I think it's amazing that Boogie is making 'serious' videos but still has those plastic Zelda swords and a shelf full of toys in the background of his videos that make it look like a 5 year olds bedroom

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
gYmUlSL.png

Wvbzjbi.png

Talk about overachieving!

I guess I fell asleep listening to a classical playlist once or twice.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
didnt expect giantbomb to skew me positive on smash but i am liking the idea of the world of light and spirits stuff, am kind of excited to play finally

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I think it's amazing that Boogie is making 'serious' videos but still has those plastic Zelda swords and a shelf full of toys in the background of his videos that make it look like a 5 year olds bedroom

how are we supposed to know if someone's a true gamer if they don't have bad merchandise in the background though

/s

didnt expect giantbomb to skew me positive on smash but i am liking the idea of the world of light and spirits stuff, am kind of excited to play finally

Haven't seen QL yet (will prob. watch after I start it myself tomorrow) but that stuff being announced got me way more hyped.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
gYmUlSL.png

Wvbzjbi.png

Talk about overachieving!

I guess I fell asleep listening to a classical playlist once or twice.
Fuck yeah Yo-Yo Ma!

He's playing here tomorrow night and I almost went but I'm actually seeing Ghost tomorrow night so I can't

Also I don't have anything to wear to go to a fancy concert like that

Oct 25, 2017
tfw your musical taste is actually how it was in eighth grade
It's really weird for me because there is no way I listened to that much M4 Part II (the credits song from Mass Effect 1). All I listened to from Chvrches is the new album and that twice at most and I didn't even knew who Katie Garfield was until I looked it up.
I really want to know how those stats came to be
uV021Tb.png

Tranqueris

Oct 26, 2017
Uhh, so I apparently beat God of War? The ending felt so early that I thought the game was tricking me with the on screen credits. It reminds me of one of those movies franchises where they split one movie into two to make more money.

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck yeah Yo-Yo Ma!

He's playing here tomorrow night and I almost went but I'm actually seeing Ghost tomorrow night so I can't

Also I don't have anything to wear to go to a fancy concert like that
I wish I had knew people that wanted to go to fancy classical concerts. My friends mostly like pop. The only person I know that is interested in classical music and theater is my 70 year old coworker. 😣

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's really weird for me because there is no way I listened to that much M4 Part II (the credits song from Mass Effect 1). All I listened to from Chvrches is the new album and that twice at most and I didn't even knew who Katie Garfield was until I looked it up.
I really want to know how those stats came to be
uV021Tb.png
second place samesies

ZtRh6Yo.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.