• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• New Personal Best

Votes: 113 37.3%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 100 33.0%
  • Dreamed And Directed By

Votes: 23 7.6%
  • How To End A Toxic Friendship

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • The Footlong Experience

Votes: 45 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerDark

Oct 26, 2017
second place samesies

Good choice on top artist :D

wv27jiR.jpg

Tranqueris

Oct 26, 2017
Alright I went back and saw the ending scene, I feel better about the ending now.
Especially since that particular asshole gets talked up so much during the whole game.

Oct 25, 2017
oof you and me both, it's so cheesy I kinda can't stand it. I actually saw them live in Germany a few weeks ago tho, really awesome show. They played a few songs from the new album but overall the setlist was varied and cool. The singer is really good live.
I saw them a couple of years ago in Vienna and it was really, really awesome. Wish they would tour here again at some point but it doesn't look likely

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be using Spotify once Google tries to force me over to Youtube Music. Kinda miss spotify after the 3 month promo I did a while ago.

Tranqueris

Oct 26, 2017
It took me about 30 hours over 3 months to finish the game.

Maybe I'm just dealing with some weird time distortion due to RDR2 taking so long to finish. Also I feel like God of War spends a lot of time setting up the larger world that I completely forgot the whole mother's ashes thing and was taken by surprise when it finally happened.

KillerDark

Oct 26, 2017
Is Toby Fox for the Undertale OST? I've been listening to the Cement City remixes on my Spotify.

Yes, it is for the Undertale OST. Didn't listen to music as much as normal this year due to getting into a bunch if podcasts, but that is always a favorite of mine! I havent heard those remixes, gonna check them out. Thanks!

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I tried Spotify for a while but the phone app sucked complete ass...

Basically I have a bunch of playlists that I love to listen to on shuffle... Some of those playlists have over 150 songs... Turns out that on the app, if you hit shuffle on a playlist it doesn't actually take the whole playlist and do a shuffle.. It only takes something like the first 100 songs and then shuffle amongst those... So you could listen to a playlist long enough to get repeats on your shuffled songs without having actually heard all the songs in the playlist... That shit was the dealbreaker for me.

There was also the fact that the app would always sync between the phone and desktop app and there was no way to turn that off and it was super annoying.... Like I don't necessarly feel like listening to the same thing during my commute vs when I'm at work...

Also you can't upload your own songs like you can on Google...

I have zero issues with Google Play Music right now but I have tried the new Youtube Music app and it is, by far, the worst trash I have ever seen so once they force me to use that instead of GPM proper then I'll go back to Spotify..... Man... Who the fuck at google thought that it would be a good idea to make all your music playlists automatically show up as Youtube playlists on you YT page? The fuck is that shit?

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Breezys GoTY Content Drought Total Warhammer 2 Diary, providing you entertainment while Giant Bomb settles GoTY:
Breezy has been absorbed by the mad power of the Sword of Khaine
Hello and welcome to another entry to Breezys campaign into destroying everything around him in the Elf land of Ulthuan. Previous entries are here:(Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4).

In todays adventure, it was a matter of reconciliation and fortifying my kingdom. Or so I thought. Firstly, I sent out my closest lieutenant to loot a nearby pirate cove. Unfortunately we were beset by pirates before we could get the treasure, and it did not go well. At all.

My lieutenant managed to make it out with a few surviving units. I should have realized then that I was down a dangerous path, but not even I knew the extent of madness that the Sword of Khaine had consumed me. To all, I was unstoppable. The scribemasters told me that Chaos warriors nearby held Waypoints, which I needed to gain control of the Vortex that empowers all the magic in the world. So I went with my main force to them. My trusted Nobleman, High Mage, and the majority of my forces. We were all wiped out. Except for me.

As my units were withdrawing around me, I drew the the attention of half their army. I stood there alone on my mount, striking fear into them and killing them one by one, to give my remaining archers time to escape. My Great Eagle went to flank a mammoth, who was running down archers, it perished however.

When the Eagle was gored, I started moving in to provide cover for my archers. I had the power of a God but I still needed my zealots in order to win this.

After rallying my troops, we stood for the remaining forces of Chaos.

As the enemy was shot down, they finally retreated. And then I didn't stop. I chased them down. Engaged in battle with them. Again.

And Again. I needed blood for my sword.

I lost the majority of my forces. My Kingdom is wary of me since I continue to hold the Sword of Khaine. I had the opportunity to return it to its rightful place, but I kept it. I need to destroy my enemy and take control of my island, and I will do it through Iron and Blood.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
To be fair, the only reason gamers consider The Game Awards to be a few announcements padded out by a bunch of crap is because that's what they expect out of literally every game-related event. TGA could be the most well-executed, classy, respectful awards show in history, and it would be met with nothing but bitching from gamers that nothing was announced.

I don't envy Geoff at all for having to balance the announcement stuff with the industry celebration aspect (which I assume is what he truly cares about)

Oct 25, 2017
To be fair, the only reason gamers consider The Game Awards to be a few announcements padded out by a bunch of crap is because that's what they expect out of literally every game-related event. TGA could be the most well-executed, classy, respectful awards show in history, and it would be met with nothing but bitching from gamers that nothing was announced.

I don't envy Geoff at all for having to balance the announcement stuff with the industry celebration aspect (which I assume is what he truly cares about)
This is also extremely true

no

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I stopped using Spotify around October. Got a phone with a big honkin' drive so I've been buying and maintaining a library through iTunes and Plex!

Status
Not open for further replies.