• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• New Personal Best

Votes: 113 37.3%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 100 33.0%
  • Dreamed And Directed By

Votes: 23 7.6%
  • How To End A Toxic Friendship

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • The Footlong Experience

Votes: 45 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Santa invented centrism. I mean, for goodness sake, he leaves coal for people he doesn't like; so unwilling is he to just refuse to give gifts to them, he instead opts to gift them the dead souls he's collected over the years. It really doesn't get more passive-aggressive-yet-toothless than that.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
18 players? Why doesn't CS just stay CS instead of shoe-horning in a battle royal mode? Not every game needs a shitty PUBG/Fortnite mode hacked onto it.
We back baby!
mpg5qzeope1n.gif
MVLacpt.png

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I think I might have played a bit of the older DMC games, I remember he had dual pistols, you could jump very high and there were rippin guitars.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Santa invented centrism. I mean, for goodness sake, he leaves coal for people he doesn't like; so unwilling is he to just refuse to give gifts to them, he instead opts to gift them the dead souls he's collected over the years. It really doesn't get more passive-aggressive-yet-toothless than that.
What is this Santa lore?

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i feel like there's a dark souls item short story way to tell the tale of santa that focuses around his gift of fossilised souls

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
i feel like there's a dark souls item short story way to tell the tale of santa that focuses around his gift of fossilised souls
Coal is useful in winter to help heat homes while toys are mostly impractical. Getting coal represent the loss of innocence and movement into adulthood, favoring the practical over the impractical.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Sounds like an "available now" launch trailer for Ashen was mistakenly posted on YouTube and taken down
Wait, what was that, that co-op Buddy Souls thing?
A hot Baileys is very seasonal this time of year

Best of both worlds
That's fine but that's Christmas specifically because if I'm gonna do Winter Drinks they have to get done right. Throwing Baileys into powdered hot chocolate is weak shit.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Honestly though there's no such thing as a soul.

We all will just experience eternal oblivion when we die.
Nah, life is just an endless Groundhog Day loop that repeats over and over and over again, but you don't get the benefit of being a god for a day and instead are stuck repeating the same life continuously.
A hot Baileys is very seasonal this time of year

Best of both worlds
It's better if you drink it from a shoe.

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
you run around a fanmade hl2 map from 2007 and look at a map where the hexes fill up with poo gas and it shows if someone is in the hex

you hit crates to get stuff and order stuff via drone and sometimes things drop and sometimes you open doors with money and sometimes you find mgsv hostages to rescue by taking them to another hex and sometimes it tells you to go kill someone else

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
you run around a fanmade hl2 map from 2007 and look at a map where the hexes fill up with poo gas and it shows if someone is in the hex

you hit crates to get stuff and order stuff via drone and sometimes things drop and sometimes you open doors with money and sometimes you find mgsv hostages to rescue by taking them to another hex and sometimes it tells you to go kill someone else
You are unselling me on this thing I have to put no further money into to play.

1000% H

Oct 25, 2017
Yo wtf I just noticed you can make everything on the Switch display in grayscale or with inverted colors.

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
Kinda legit shocked The Missing got a nom at the TGAs. I know it won't win but I'm glad it's being recognized. Game is janky as fuck (i had to restart a puzzle because a piece of it fell through the floor) but there's something really compelling about it.

Ashby

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How do I get picture-in-picture to work for GB videos in Chrome? The option is grayed out on the right click menu.

TheChits

Oct 25, 2017
Kinda legit shocked The Missing got a nom at the TGAs. I know it won't win but I'm glad it's being recognized. Game is janky as fuck (i had to restart a puzzle because a piece of it fell through the floor) but there's something really compelling about it.
It is my game of the year I think. A relatively unique narrative, at least in the gaming medium, where the gameplay elements enhance the themes presented in the story. Really it is just incredibly endearing to me and I was genuinely touched at how sweet it was

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
glanced at Waypoint's Discord and (though this was said last week) they prob. won't be streaming it cause they currently don't have (as much?) studio access on Thursdays

(which apparently is soon being shifted to Tuesday, which is their prep day, which means they'll have access when they want to use on Thursdays after that, so that's good)

Oct 25, 2017
Boy, don't buy Just Cause 4 on PC, at least not right now.
The game crashes like every 20 minutes for me and it looks horrible. Everything is flickering and wobbeling all the time, it actually makes me nauseous looking at it

Status
Not open for further replies.