• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• New Personal Best

Votes: 113 37.3%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 100 33.0%
  • Dreamed And Directed By

Votes: 23 7.6%
  • How To End A Toxic Friendship

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • The Footlong Experience

Votes: 45 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
Just so anyone wants a little info

New Personal Best - Alex Extra Life
White Castle Crystals - A Classic Beastcast Moment
Dreamed And Directed By - Quiet Man credits
How To End A Toxic Friendship - A Ben & Rorie Extra Life moment
The Footlong Experience - Paul ordering a sub story on the Thanksgiving cast.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I'm in fucking awe of what happened to me just now in Hitman 2

the other night when I stayed up late playing, I died because I hesitated during a mission story conversation due to a guard, and then panicked after, and so when I died I called it a night

loaded just now mid-conversation, and without even thinking about what I was going to do...

I cannot fucking believe that just happened and actually worked?? game good

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
what are any of the title choices referencing
never heard of any of them
New Personal Best is from Alex's 24 hour drum stream.

White Castle Crystals are what Dan thought the onions on a White Castle burger were.

Dreamed and Directed By is from The Quiet Man credits

How To End a Toxic Friendship is from the Jan/Rorie/Ben portion of the West Extra Life stream.

Can't quite remember where The Footlong Experience comes from, I think I remember it being in the context of a hot dog discussion.

Sim

Oct 25, 2017
So we're going to have to watch this awards show raw huh

god damnit it doesn't apply to polls before 2.0. my dreams of naming and shaming the cowards who voted against likes are shattered

Clicking on the number of votes for each choice should still work, no? That's how it worked before 2.0 anyhow.

Edit: it doesn't for some? weird 😵

Last edited:

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
can't believe alex did all that drumming and this is how the era community repays him, smh

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

the other night when I stayed up late playing, I died because I hesitated during a mission story conversation due to a guard, and then panicked after, and so when I died I called it a night

loaded just now mid-conversation, and without even thinking about what I was going to do...

This is fantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Just so anyone wants a little info

New Personal Best - Alex Extra Life
White Castle Crystals - A Classic Beastcast Moment
Dreamed And Directed By - Quiet Man credits
How To End A Toxic Friendship - A Ben & Rorie Extra Life moment
The Footlong Experience - Paul ordering a sub story on the Thanksgiving cast.
Forgot that was what it was referring to.

Would like to support Alex, but changing my vote would betray Rorie. 🤔

Sim

Oct 25, 2017
I would have voted for White Castle Crystals if Alex had gotten his dues last month.

Tranqueris

Oct 26, 2017
I didn't know what most of those title options were so I chose the one that was mentioned the most.

This is what democracy looks like!

Deleted member 4970

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That Ashen game just came out, out of nowhere. Installing now as it's on game pass (don't really know what it is though)

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
So for shits and gigs I got the Injustice 2 PS4 Legendary Edition on let's say a weirdly good deal, but I look in the store and...are not all the characters included? ...In the Ultimate version? Or do I have to beat the story to get them or what. Also how is Zatanna not in this game.

Anyway, my main point was that with tonight's announcement MK11 is probably gonna look great because Netherrealm is really good at character faces. Harley Quinn and some folks in the first couple hours of the story mode look super good. A little too much upper lip movement on other characters, but in general, the facial mapping is wild.

game fucking good

Edit: oh shit Far Cry ND tomorrow? Gamers can rise up against SJWs and antifa almost immediately. Nice.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017

IIRC SonicFox first got popular in the Netherrealm game scene so that's probably cool for him to meet Ed Boon. Hope he wins over that Ninja shithead.

Edit: Also that looks like the same fursuit he wears everywhere. It's gotta be difficult to get that cleaned properly or else it's gonna smell like stank in there, especially for someone who's on stage under bright lights so often.

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
IIRC SonicFox first got popular in the Netherrealm game scene so that's probably cool for him to meet Ed Boon. Hope he wins over that Ninja shithead.

Edit: Also that looks like the same fursuit he wears everywhere. It's gotta be difficult to get that cleaned properly or else it's gonna smell like stank in there, especially for someone who's on stage under bright lights so often.

Does he wear that costume the whole time

I mean even when no ones watching

Edit: I see the GotY just keeps getting better

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Does he wear that costume the whole time

I mean even when no ones watching

Edit: I see the GotY just keeps getting better
No, when he is actually playing the games he just dresses like a human. He wears the suit for photos or at least has the head ready to put on after a match for the cameras. He's not locked in it 24/7.
That is the least interesting thing I can possibly imagine.
But "New Personal Best" would show up after he beat his old records (which he did like 20+ hours into the stream) and during his stream he broke last year's GB record IIRC. It has multiple meanings, and Alex is a good dude and deserves it.

May 5, 2018
Watching the Game Awards on AngriestPat's twitch at the moment, but I might switch to Waypoint. I've been a fan of Super Best Friends and Pat is normally pretty the most entertaining of the trio.

Deleted member 4970

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

5b7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.