• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• New Personal Best

Votes: 113 37.3%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 100 33.0%
  • Dreamed And Directed By

Votes: 23 7.6%
  • How To End A Toxic Friendship

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • The Footlong Experience

Votes: 45 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Is it bad I want RDR2 to lose just so Sinder isn't a dink about it? I have little stakes in the winner otherwise.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I mean the first thing that wasn't the actual first thing.

When there's only 4 or 5 things, that number matters, Madden!

Charlie Tunoku was literally a nobody. Joker is just a bit of a cypher. He's kind of a weiner, but he's a thing at least.

yeah unfortunately a lot of Joker's character traits that are forced on you are the, like, "you will absolutely go do this pervy thing with your buds"

still, music from it will be rad, stage will be cool, Joker himself I have hopes for, DLC in general continues to have my faith after not loving initial roster upgrades

Han Seoul-Oh

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo, Japan

dqA2yMJ.gif

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
yeah unfortunately a lot of Joker's character traits that are forced on you are the, like, "you will absolutely go do this pervy thing with your buds"

still, music from it will be rad, stage will be cool, Joker himself I have hopes for, DLC in general continues to have my faith after not loving initial roster upgrades
Oh yeah, he'll slot into Smash in a cool way, he's just kind of a goob.

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017

they should've had p3mc, he's an absolute glutton and would make great friends with kirby.

I'm actually really looking forward to Joker Kirby

Status
Not open for further replies.