• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• New Personal Best

Votes: 113 37.3%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 100 33.0%
  • Dreamed And Directed By

Votes: 23 7.6%
  • How To End A Toxic Friendship

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • The Footlong Experience

Votes: 45 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I was at first being facetious, but there is sort of a shared through line. The way the crew interacts around a singular point is very much like the camps in red dead, except instead of missions where you go and shoot things every freaking time, you instead go play fantasy basketball. It's just presented in a much smaller budget way, and with less direct character dialogue, and more of a literary flair.

Han Seoul-Oh

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
they better not waste upf time playing smash

They can play smash only if it is an all ai match with money on the line.

G7zQWX5.gif

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
No seriously, though. Journey is coming to PC. We might as well stop with other video games.

(I am shocked no crystal dynamics or Metroid prime 4 reveal.)

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Is Journey on PS4 pro native 4k? Wondering what extra bells and whistles the PC version might have
I doubt it. It runs at 60fps but came oht as a free upgrade before the Pro even existed IIRC. No doubt it'll run like butter on PC, though. The game had no performance PROBLEMS before, it's just a question of how much a modern PC will help bump it. If it was made to run well on a PS4 it's most of the way there though.

Also no motion controls I'd guess, but I didn't use them since PS3 anyway.

Patapuf

Oct 26, 2017
Any noteworthy game announced yesterday? glancing at the front page The obsidian game seems to be only one of note.

Edit: I see that was just asked above, lol.

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
see in the game Anthem, 'Anthem' refers to the thing that destroys the planet

just like how in Destiny, 'Destiny' refers to the orb in the sky

can't believe how shameless anthem is in ripping off destiny!

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Man, depression is not a joke. Why do people still treat it as a joke.

I think im going to stay inside for the rest of my life.

Nose Master

Oct 27, 2017
Y'know, it's actually kinda funny that the Joel McHale "Oh boy!" head-slap moment is what immediately preceded the SonicFox thing. Some of us thought the worst, but then...

Look, I love Supergiant, like I fucking love Pyre, but it's no Journey. Journey is there. Who cares about Hades.

Actually given what Supergiant does it's really weird they have another game sorta ready to play like a year and a bit after their last one.

The minute they said early access I was out. I don't wanna touch your half baked shit, developers. I legit don't know why anyone does this. You get a trickle of money to release an unpolished game and forever taint the name with that impression. Dead Cells is the only one of recent memory that actually broke that cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.