• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• New Personal Best

Votes: 113 37.3%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 100 33.0%
  • Dreamed And Directed By

Votes: 23 7.6%
  • How To End A Toxic Friendship

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • The Footlong Experience

Votes: 45 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Jeff never talks over Geoffs thing because Jeff thinks it would be disrespectful to Geoff.

Jeff only respects these streets
586321-gb_crew.jpeg

Sep 12, 2018
Eh. Who knows. You're probably right but honestly until I started posted here more reguarly GamerGate was just some horrible lynch mob in 2014 to me, I wasn't familiar with most of the watch words people around here seem to be very well versed in.

I think some people who are deep in the social media bubble don't realise how little attention the average gamer or person pays to that stuff or even the reaction from other side. And honestly most of the time that's way more healthy for the individual.
He wrote articles smearing Sarkeesian and McIntosh, believe me he knew what Gamergate was.

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
if God of War wins Giant Bombs GOTY I will forever adjudicate myself to GB

if Red Dead 2 wins GOTY then I shall forsake Giant Bomb, and the VGAs will be my new god.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
God it's fucking hilarious to see so many people go "sonicfox shouldn't paint all Republicans with the same brush."

Nightguy

Oct 31, 2017
From what they're saying on the Beastcast, sounds like there may be minimal video GOTY stuff again since they're doing 8 hour days of just podcasts and don't know when they'll record video.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
From what they're saying on the Beastcast, sounds like there may be minimal video GOTY stuff again since they're doing 8 hour days of just podcasts and don't know when they'll record video.

Yeah I have a feeling that it will be exactly, 100% like last year going by what they said on this latest beastcast. That is the latest one of its kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.