• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• New Personal Best

Votes: 113 37.3%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 100 33.0%
  • Dreamed And Directed By

Votes: 23 7.6%
  • How To End A Toxic Friendship

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • The Footlong Experience

Votes: 45 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
About to close a deal on Kijiji for two move controllers for 70$ Canadian... Not too bad... Now I just need to go do the trade without getting stabbed... Man I hate using classified ads lol.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
I stopped the first battle pass just a couple levels short of unlocking Flossing and I will regret it to the day I die

Chuck

Oct 25, 2017
Well this sure went downhill when Jeff decided he was going to play 3 different boring games.

Oct 27, 2017
I just realized Shaun made the Mario Party vs. Jeff Gerstmann video.

Like it never occurred to me that one of my favorite YouTube subs and the creator of that video were the same guy.

Edit: I had something similar happen when one of the McElroy brothers showed up for an e3 night show way way back when Ryan was hosting. At that point I only listened to their podcast and had no idea they were closely related to Giant Bomb.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
I like how Danger Zone is designed to immediately start bringing people together. PUBG feels like an eternity to me and even some Fortnite matches can get long to the point of boredom, so I appreciate a small scale, fast paced battle royale.

Chuck

Oct 25, 2017
And now Jeff plays an unprecedented FOURTH boring game that no one wants to see.

Terrible upf

Twin Tails

Oct 25, 2017
2 YEARS IN A ROW
GOTY
header.jpg

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I picked the right to to get into Blender! Big beta version came out that changes EVERYTHING and makes the whole program basically a new one! Very excited to get back to my donut!

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Also Joeku do the stranger mission up around the north east section of the map if you have not already
Copy that.
You will want to wrap up the real side quests before the end of the game, if you're going to cut something out for time just stop doing hunting and stick with side quests and main story stuff. The stuff like cave drawings will still be there during the epilogue.
Copy that.
Why do you hate art?!

Fuck off, David.

Status
Not open for further replies.