• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• New Personal Best

Votes: 113 37.3%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 100 33.0%
  • Dreamed And Directed By

Votes: 23 7.6%
  • How To End A Toxic Friendship

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • The Footlong Experience

Votes: 45 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EdReedFan20

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone watching the Kinda Funny Games Showcase? It's at 6PM GMT/1PM Eastern/10AM Pacific. They've confirmed 60+ games will be shown (the new Toe Jam and Earl was supposed to be one of them, but was announced early). About six of them are releasing today. I'm glad Greg is doing this. Like him, I really enjoyed the one-two punch of The Game Awards and PSX. A lot of cool stuff was always announced between the two. This is supposed to fill the void of PSX.

Last edited:

ShadowSwordmaster

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone watching the Kinda Funny Games Showcase? It's at 6PM GMT/1PM Eastern/10AM Pacific. They've confirmed 60+ games will be shown (the new Toe Jam and Earl was supposed to be one of them, but was announced early). About six of them are releasing today. I'm glad Greg is doing this. Like him, I really enjoyed the one-two punch of The Game Awards and PSX. A lot of cool stuff was always announced between the two. This is supposed to fill the void of PSX.
I will.

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
I bought 2 copies of yesterday's biggest Switch release (Katamari Damacy) and a copy of NieR: Automata for my work friend for xmas

rip paycheck

I also bought Celeste on Switch after my Team Lead raved about it, and also The Last Remnant Remastered on PS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.