• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justjim89

Nov 16, 2017
was that you? Man they get into a huge fight, Dan throws his headset off and you just hear a door slam in the background.

Crazy.

I'mma take that as a no then. That's fine.

tumblr_inline_o209j2IGKo1r76lqg_500.gif

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Whenever someone mentions Rimworld I keep thinking that they're talking about a discworld game and it makes me sad. :(

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
LTTP: Best Story

They're really going to let Night in the Woods in over Yakuza? Really? I would even bump off Nier for Yakuza.

I honestly see why people would get pissed off at Abby or Ben at times this year because everytime a game gets its one shot at a category they come in and try to push in Dream Daddy or Night in the Woods instead.

Hfjdjebk
Just to let you know...

get ready for Yakuza 0 getting eliminated real quick in almost every category

Airbar

Oct 26, 2017
So Oxygen Not Included seems like the Dwarf Fortress Lite Lite that some people have been waiting for. It looks really neat. Sadly it is not available on GoG yet. Strangely many Klei games and DLC are not available on GoG.
Speaking of DLC, just last week I finally caved and bought my first DLC. Feels strange.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Whenever someone mentions Rimworld I think of Rain World :0
Whenever someone mentions rim world I think of... Nysen(?) s ringworld (a precursor to halo and also ringworlds in the Culture).

Then I start thinking about Dyson spheres and I get sad that humanity is stuck in its animalistic evolutionary past (a posh way of saying that people are often fuckwits).

Edit - remembered it after, it's Larry Niven.

Oct 25, 2017
So Oxygen Not Included seems like the Dwarf Fortress Lite Lite that some people have been waiting for. It looks really neat. Sadly it is not available on GoG yet. Strangely many Klei games and DLC are not available on GoG.
Speaking of DLC, just last week I finally caved and bought my first DLC. Feels strange.
It's early access, does GoG have an EA program?

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
Escape from Tarkov is invading my every thought. That game is fun now, and has the potential do be something special once it is done.

I hope we will get an unfinished sometime this millennium

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
So... do they not really do ads on the Bombcast or Beastcast anymore?
I'm back on the normal feeds after canceling my Premium, and I always assumed their were ad breaks whenever they took "breaks" or changed segments, but outside of an ad at the Start of the Bombcast, there weren't any ads on the normal feed....

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Escape from Tarkov is invading my every thought. That game is fun now, and has the potential do be something special once it is done.

I hope we will get an unfinished sometime this millennium
I've been watching a LOT of Tarkov streams lately (mostly Sequisha and Grimmz) and while I agree the game looks really cool, I am super intimitaded by it lol. I feel like when I watch people play it they spot people (visually or hear them) WAAAAYYYYYY before I do lol.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
the fact that Dan really liked TWEWY is amazing to me

he was into anime from the start

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, is Sunshine now? I thought it was gonna be at 3 or 3:30 like usual, huh.

Guess I gotta eat lunch fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.