• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
eventually they'll realize that none of the hidden Shines have names and Steal My Sun Shine was just a pun I wrote, right

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
lmao I looked back right as she screamed but then I caught Dan's

also yeah, they totally missed that bet

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017

I mean like

I wasn't exactly subtle with the naming

SrOzfx6.png

Oct 27, 2017
Buying a house in the NYC area (including Jersey) seems like the worst idea honestly. But I guess if Dan's investments are doing well for him and his wife is doing well for herself more power to them.

Oct 25, 2017
Mostly post-game. They don't let you go after a gigantic amount of moons until after beating the game. Many of those are locked into pure platforming stages including one that does 3D Sonic better than any other 3D Sonic.
Shit yeah, that sounds great.
There's a ton of little platforming things post-credits, yeah.

I mean sometimes that still involves captures but they're usually in pretty neat ways.
Rad. I really underestimated just how much more there is after you beat the game despite everyone saying there was a lot. Odyssey is going to have a long tail for me, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.