• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm

Apparently Jim Sterling didn't like this new Dynasty Warriors which is saying a lot tbhsince he fucking loves those games.

Edit

Last edited:

ThanksVision

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
glad bayo is coming to switch for anybody who hasn't played them yet. would be cool to see abby and alex go through the games together

i really like those games, but won't be buying cause dat price

Kaizer

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
glad bayo is coming to switch for anybody who hasn't played them yet. would be cool to see abby and alex go through the games together

i really like those games, but won't be buying cause dat price
I wouldn't be surprised if the game's sexualization turns her off (which is totally fine, btw). That said, it'd be pretty cool.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I remember Abby talking about disliking Bayonetta's sexualization on a Beastcast last year but they didn't go into an in-depth conversation about it. I barely played Bayonetta 1 & never touched Bayo2 so I'm looking forward to getting them both.

ryushe

Oct 27, 2017
Hearing Jeff and Dan experience Dragon Ball Z for the first time is, no lie, my favorite bit of content to have ever been on GB or any other site I frequent and I can't wait until they get to experience some of the series' best moments for themselves.

I was waiting for Super to be over before I began my re-watch of the entire series, but this just convinced me to starting that re-watch earlier than expected.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
SzAKvY2.png

heh

butt force

RumbleHumble

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I remember Abby talking about disliking Bayonetta's sexualization on a Beastcast last year but they didn't go into an in-depth conversation about it. I barely played Bayonetta 1 & never touched Bayo2 so I'm looking forward to getting them both.
I've never done any Bayonetta in my whole life. I feel your excitement, Friday's gonna be great.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
The Hockey jerseys are finally out... I'm curious to see how those will sell considering that since day 1 the whole thing always felt like something only Jeff wanted to have

TheShampion

Oct 27, 2017
I don't blame people (journalists included) for being bad at Wonderful 101 since you had to buy the dodge and parry mechanic from the shop. I thought that game was kinda garbo until I bought those and suddenly it was pretty great.

Also, separating "user" and people working at websites is a bit odd since web site people are supposed to represent the average user. Maybe its a translation thing?

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, you can have custom names on the jerseys. That's pretty cool. Too pricey for me.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
it's not my kind of thing, but given that restriction on signing for the package I'm not sure how I could even receive it if I ordered one?

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Giant Bomb Hockey Jerseys Are (Finally) On Sale!

Will probably get one so I could finally cosplay as Kevin Smith
I was really excited for these when they were teasing them, but the final color scheme is pretty gross imo. I know GB doesn't have like clearly define brand colors, but they certainly aren't orange, white and navy.

it's not my kind of thing, but given that restriction on signing for the package I'm not sure how I could even receive it if I ordered one?

if you weren't home, you'd just need to go to the shipper's pickup location and grab it.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Not surprised by $200 (I was actually thinking they might end up being $250 with the custom numbers/names), but that is not a great color scheme
I ship things like that to my work, where the mailroom person will sign for it

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Well, most carriers let you sign a slip they leave at your door if you're not home to receive it.

It'd go through my apartment complex and I think they'd sign for it? The slip thing has happened a few times though.

in any case it's not something I'd wear and I wouldn't want to spend $200 on it even if I would, so

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
It'd go through my apartment complex and I think they'd sign for it? The slip thing has happened a few times though.

in any case it's not something I'd wear and I wouldn't want to spend $200 on it even if I would, so

Usually reception would sign for it if you have one for apt places. If you don't then def just do pick-up from the carrier.

I don't buy sports jerseys because of the prices either.

Oct 25, 2017
It's been a while since I've watched the shows in their entirety, so the songs I would have listened to recently are my personal favorite tracks. I am not sure of the specific song your referring too so you could be right. On the whole though I love the OST to both shows including the disco 0079 stuff, though Zetas far better.

On the topic the best Gundam OSTs in my opinion is probably either Thunderbolt or Unicorn.

I guess it's not even that I dislike these styles, it's just that they're dated and products of their time, and I don't think they gel with what's going on on screen very well. I actually really like the rest of the score for Zeta now that I've heard more of it.

This was the track I was talking about, at 1:07

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
to be clear the thing I was questioning here was that note about the person signing having to be the person who ordered

though who knows how much they actually care

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
"god, can you imagine being neighbors with your teacher?"

"honestly, that sounds like a fucking nightmare"

"and then your dad starts having sex with him?"

"dude, that sounds like a dream come true but the rest sounds like a nightmare"

Status
Not open for further replies.