• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaina

Oct 27, 2017
Eurovision 2018 Special!
26 musical acts fight for the pride of their countries while Dan and Bianca watch them and eat about 26 fast food items. It's Eurovision Day!!!

https://anchor.fm/panningthestream/episodes/Eurovision-2018-Special-e1fau3/a-a3fd6a

Jaina

Oct 27, 2017
They don't question Australia. They just wonder why Canada isn't a part, with having the same queen and all.

Deleted member 21693

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
"I like songs about loss."

German song is about singer losing his father when he was little.

"I didn't like Germany."

This tells me the US-American presenters did a terrible job.

Oct 25, 2017
I did not expect an immediate in-depth discussion about the political ramifications of Israel winning and whether or not next year's Eurovision will be in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv, this is very surprising.
Dan has some interesting takes on this

Oct 25, 2017
If Dan was European he would have just said "I'm not sure if Nigeria is part of the United States, I think they have the same god-emperor"
This is how you sound Dan.
Never stop

Han Seoul-Oh

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
That City of Brass QL is great but it still ain't one of the best QLs of the last year or so...

Oure takes that title.

giphy.gif

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
They were never going to do battletech lol.

You can practically hear Alex and Abby go "oh....." as the quick look went on.

Oct 27, 2017
It's funny because there's really not THAT much more in Battletech compared to XCom. I'm enjoying it much more than XCom, personally, but I'm pretty afraid of it. I'm always worried the next mission will just be too hard and I'll lose everything because I wasn't prepared. I haven't even done the second story mission yet in about 12 hours of play.

pixeldreams

Oct 27, 2017
I've had quite a week when it comes to remasters. First, got 100% of the trophies in Burnout Paradise Remastered, essentially having a blast from start to finish (even though no fast travel and no GPS is annoying), not to mention this was the first time I played the bike DLC and those controlled surprisingly well. Then comes the network test for Dark Souls Remastered and....I honestly don't know if that game has held up well. It might be from playing the sequels and similar style games that play way better, but man that game felt so clunky by comparison. Really killed a large amount of excitement I had for the game sadly.

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
Ok, am I going crazy or are the Video title and deck of the video in the main slot on the homepage lower than they used to be?

Edited: Shit yes they are! I just looked on archive.org and they used to be almost to the top of the frame.

Skelepuzzle

Apr 17, 2018
Battletech is amazing, but I think the sheer amount of numbers on screen makes a lot of peoples' eyes glaze over. Despite it really not being that complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.