• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Battletech is amazing, but I think the sheer amount of numbers on screen makes a lot of peoples' eyes glaze over. Despite it really not being that complicated.

True, but it's all designed pretty well in a very utilitarian style. Menus are basically where you expect them to be so it didn't take long to look things over.

Compared to XCom 2, that confused me to no end and I kind of still don't know if there is or isn't a way to just run the clock like in the first game.

Skelepuzzle

Apr 17, 2018
True, but it's all designed pretty well in a very utilitarian style. Menus are basically where you expect them to be so it didn't take long to look things over.

Compared to XCom 2, that confused me to no end and I kind of still don't know if there is or isn't a way to just run the clock like in the first game.

Oh I think it's very well presented. I just think that some people will see like 6 rows of weapons with separate hit percentages every time you attack and get turned off. By design it's just not for everyone. I love it though.

It did take me a while to figure out that the mech vison cones represent your effective attack ranges. Once I realized that everything was gravy.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Mhmm, E3 conferences end on that Tuesday, right?

Maybe I should take those 2 days off and just use it as an excuse to watch them and relax. Not like I'm using my vacation time for much and it'll have been exactly a year since I started working, so there's that too.

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
Mhmm, E3 conferences end on that Tuesday, right?

Maybe I should take those 2 days off and just use it as an excuse to watch them and relax. Not like I'm using my vacation time for much and it'll have been exactly a year since I started working, so there's that too.

I'm taking the entire week off. But that's more because I have no other reason to take a week off, so why not E3?

justjim89

Nov 16, 2017
I've only ever played one Elder Scrolls game, Skyrim, but after the first hour or two of constantly getting arrested I just stopped playing and never went back.

Don't break the law? Or be stealthy? Or gain a position in a guild or politically so that guards will look the other way? I'll admit I'm biased since I love The Elder Scrolls, but even the relatively streamlined Skyrim gives you plenty of ways to circumvent the law.

Han Seoul-Oh

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE KILLED EVERYONE HAN

They were asking for it.

Don't break the law? Or be stealthy? Or gain a position in a guild or politically so that guards will look the other way? I'll admit I'm biased since I love The Elder Scrolls, but even the relatively streamlined Skyrim gives you plenty of ways to circumvent the law.

I guess but that doesn't seem like it'd be fun.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I'm taking the entire week off. But that's more because I have no other reason to take a week off, so why not E3?

I don't have quite enough vacation time to justify that yet, hah, but maybe later down the line. Just enough to see the conferences is enough for me anyway.

Though I also don't really know how much I'll be using later this year either, I guess. I have no idea what my cat's asthma treatment is gonna look like in 6 months when longer holidays start happening, so that may or may not be a significant impact on it, but I don't think I'll be home for Christmas as long as I was last year regardless. But worst case I can just burn it on relaxing around the house later in the year instead of next month, I guess.

Incandenza

Oct 25, 2017
I like the trend of more and more of E3 moving into the weekend because it coincides nicely with me gaining full time employment.

Oct 25, 2017
I like youre gonna finish it with gertsfield being second

the clap one would be fine as well but the mods wouldn't agree given the last one.

justjim89

Nov 16, 2017
I played several games of Ultimate Werewolf over the weekend, and now I just want a GBEast Avalon stream. With Austin and/or Mary.

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
2631221-0815904438-tumbl.png

Incandenza

Oct 25, 2017
Wow I am suuuper not digging this part of God of War where
Atreus instantly becomes an insufferable shit after learning he's a god.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I kinda liked the slow build to that part.

At the end of that section where he is just going solo shooting off his magical ability like mad and not listening to you at all was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.