• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Incandenza

Oct 25, 2017
The concept was fine, it just came and left too quickly, even taking into account the whims of a boy his age.
Yeah and during that time it's also way overdone.
conceptually I like the idea of Kratos's "all gods are power-mad assholes" lessons coming back to bite him with Atreus but in particular having Atreus start talking shit about his mom is WAY too far even in the context of that, especially given how quickly it happens.

It's also weirdly one of those things that makes you start thinking too hard about all the ways you need to suspend your disbelief for the no-cut camera to make sense, given how in the fuzzy logic of the game all of this character development is happening over the course of, like, a day or two.

Twin Tails

Oct 25, 2017
bread in that sodii
F8iVDmD.png
excite for the contenty

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
So far it's between "Fuckin' Clap, Bitch!" & "You're Gonna Finish It!". Aside from that, I guess I'm interested in seeing what they do with Rage 2? I somewhat had a mixed reaction to the first game and that ending was terrible. I so hope Bethesda announces Doom 2 or a Doom DLC at this E3.

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I think we should continue to make the OT titles as vulgar as possible to protest this horrible mod oppression

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
So far it's between "Fuckin' Clap, Bitch!" & "You're Gonna Finish It!". Aside from that, I guess I'm interested in seeing what they do with Rage 2? I somewhat had a mixed reaction to the first game and that ending was terrible. I so hope Bethesda announces Doom 2 or a Doom DLC at this E3.
DM, I'd go with the latter since we got in trouble for cussing last time. Unless it was the pussy component also but still.

You're Gonna Finish It! is topical and on brand.

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
I really hate the phrase "A game hasn't aged well" because fun is fun. Someone played this at some point in time and found it fun. That being said, I'm currently trying to play through the original Syphon Filter for the PSX, and man, this game hasn't aged well.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Fuckin' Clap, Blitz

is my suggestion if we get in trouble

but why is Blitz clapping

we don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.