• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• A Place To Put Your Unrequited Feelings

Votes: 87 29.1%
  • King of the Garbage Boys

Votes: 103 34.4%
  • I Thought Goku Might Be In There

Votes: 67 22.4%
  • They All Seem Good At Their Jobs

Votes: 21 7.0%
  • America's Sweetheart

Votes: 21 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashby

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's worse is she plays video games and loves Mario in particular but she still won't watch this with me because she doesn't think they're funny and she thinks its frustrating watching them be bad at video games.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i mean it is pretty frustrating watching them be bad at video games but that's the fun bit

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
is this a step above or below taking minor relationship disputes to Twitter

(good luck Ashby)

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
3031206-062218+-+upf.jpg

Unprofessional Fridays: 06/22/2018
In a year full of the most ambitious cross-overs, we keep assembling more and more.

Skelepuzzle

Apr 17, 2018
What's worse is she plays video games and loves Mario in particular but she still won't watch this with me because she doesn't think they're funny and she thinks its frustrating watching them be bad at video games.

As a married dude all I can say is that enjoying GB with me is like rock bottom on my list of priorities for my wife, lol. Though she did think Drew was very handsome and thinks Vinny and Abby are funny.

Actually fuck it, break up with her
do not take my advice

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
Well if you don't even know how to spell Geoffrey's name right, then sure, that'll be a problem.

(Geoffrey the Giraffe, not Jeffrey the Jiraffe.)

"Dead Geoffrey" autocompletes to "Dead Geoffrey Society" which points to the FB page.
ah then yea. he also said it came up with game of thrones stuff and i got walking dead hits in my search too.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I think I might be in too deep on splatoon, Abby brushing off the chat logs/ lore in the Octo expansion was more of a bummer than i expected.

I haven't finished the QL yet but I expect to feel similarly, which I know is unreasonable but

the lore, the lore's good (and, like, the writing in Octo Expansion is rad)

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I'll have to add the tennis playdate to my list of stuff to watch once I get premium again. I will enjoy watching them get smoked by people online.

Status
Not open for further replies.