• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• A Place To Put Your Unrequited Feelings

Votes: 93 45.8%
  • A Usable Plastic Ass

Votes: 38 18.7%
  • It’s Too Late for Everything

Votes: 27 13.3%
  • Weedspeakers.com

Votes: 26 12.8%
  • Kiss My Vitruvian Ass

Votes: 19 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
tired: hoping they react on UPF
wired: hoping there's already a video recorded of them just reacting to it on Jeff's monitor

also a little sad I'll probably miss a decent amount of the Playdate, assuming it's an interesting game and the Tricaster behaves; might be able to catch the latter half, at least

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
loaded up rocket league for the first time in years

r0VNxOs.jpg

deleted rocket league

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Rocket League is still the best pick up and play game I've ever played. And the matchmaking is very good, so unlike most competitive games you'll rarely continually get your arse handed to you.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Alex: yeah that Eli Manning is brittle

Eli, the man who has started the 2nd most consecutive starts in the history of NFL QBs

May 5, 2018
I need to check out that Madden quick look when I have time. Madden QL's are consistently pretty great with Alex being relatively knowledgeable on the NFL and Vinny and sometimes Dan goofing around in the matches against Alex.

Edit: Whoa! There's a The Messanger QL tomorrow. It's like Shovel Knight but it's an old school love letter to NES Ninja Gaiden and it switches back and forth between 8 boy and 16 bit graphics. That game doesn't even have a concrete release date yet!

Patapuf

Oct 26, 2017
Doom looks awesome. Been a while since i've been hyped for a game.

The changes they've made and the new enemies look really good too.

So much mobility.

DannyGlover

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Abby takes one week off and Vinny is stressed out.

It's crazy how Vinny ran GBeast for like 3 years without a second video producer. Can't imagine the stress he must have had.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit... I never really liked CliffyB but he reached another level of bullshit today

Edit: For reference...

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
yeah I saw the Cliffy B stuff over the past couple days; he's never been someone I thought highly of but that's so extremely low even for him