• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• A Place To Put Your Unrequited Feelings

Votes: 93 45.8%
  • A Usable Plastic Ass

Votes: 38 18.7%
  • It’s Too Late for Everything

Votes: 27 13.3%
  • Weedspeakers.com

Votes: 26 12.8%
  • Kiss My Vitruvian Ass

Votes: 19 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, Brad hasn't seen the DOOM Eternal footage yet? What happened to you, man...

Yeah and I can't remember seeing him riled up like that about a subject. In a serious situation I mean... He's done it many times about dumb things lol

It was nice to hear
He has probably written more reviews than almost anyone else, right?
Although, the review per capita numbers are pretty high at GB...

GMM

Oct 27, 2017
Besiege again, safe to say that the size of this thing got a little out of hand:

giphy.gif

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
So I decided to install the Unreal Engine and play around with some tutorials this week-end... I re-installed the Epic Launcher for the first time in months... My stored password in LastPass doesn't work...ok weird... I hit reset my password... Any password I try in the Reset your password form I get from the email always telle me that "The code is expired or invalid"....whatever the fuck that means...

GG Epic

Edit: Ok, got it working by opening the link in incognito mode...

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah and I can't remember seeing him riled up like that about a subject. In a serious situation I mean... He's done it many times about dumb things lol

It was nice to hear

Because those dumb things are what he's passionate about and this also falls in that tier.

He has mentioned a bunch of times how this is his dream job and how much effort he placed into getting it and even if its debatable on how much luck played the part he made it. So this guy acting like a idiot and making a mockery the job had a great chance of getting under his skin.

I agree that his fury being directed at something serious was cool to see as he usually doesn't show it publicly aka us assholes watching him :p

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Listening to the beastcast and I find it eternally funny that even when there's no mention of pubg in the fortnite story Alex still need to reiterate that he just like pubg more.

Like Jesus Christ are pubg players that fucking insecure.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Because those dumb things are what he's passionate about and this also falls in that tier.

He has mentioned a bunch of times how this is his dream job and how much effort he placed into getting it and even if its debatable on how much luck played the part he made it. So this guy acting like a idiot and and making a mockery the job is gonna get under his skin.
Oh yeah for sure, don't get me wrong, I'm not criticizing him here

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Oh it was totally a Vinny story, I just find Alex's pained and impassioned declaration that he likes pubg more at the end to be really funny

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I went back to PUBG just before they announced their bugfix tour and quit after a couple games. My breaking point was literally the queue times being longer than "instant".

Queue times in multiplayer games are the devil.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Murder Island (2018) when.

It will be a Fortnite stream. Anything else wouldn't be in the spirit of late reboots.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
The new VRodeo compels me to recognise Jeff for how good he is in VR #content He's consistently on-point whether playing or watching and makes it very easy to relate to as someone that hasn't played VR. Really appreciate his presence in the VR coverage GB's done.

I probably made a post like this during a previous VRodeo, but the new ones just keep reminding me of Jeff's... expeVRtise.

zychi

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Chicago
Wait, Brad hasn't seen the DOOM Eternal footage yet? What happened to you, man...

He has probably written more reviews than almost anyone else, right?
Although, the review per capita numbers are pretty high at GB...
Dan still writes reviews on the regular. He has a third party site he uses for movie reviews and I would guess he and Jeff are the only two who still write reviews on GB

zychi

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Chicago
Did they give a release date for Doom Eternal? Or just 2019? I'm probably going to build my new pc right before its release

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone have this weird problem on mobile era where I clicked on the thread on the watched list and it just brings me to the previous thread?

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone have this weird problem on mobile era where I clicked on the thread on the watched list and it just brings me to the previous thread?
I haven't used mobilERA, but that's gotta be a bug. Clicking on a thread is supposed to bring you to the newest (unviewed) post AFAIK. It was one of the features in Reset 1.0 or something like that.

Definitely report that to someone.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Did they give a release date for Doom Eternal? Or just 2019? I'm probably going to build my new pc right before its release

First half of 2019 is looking very likely. Sites are already putting pre orders up. Not sure why Beth isn't announcing a date yet, might have something to do with Rage 2.

Teddified

Oct 25, 2017
YaDrewZa 0

Yeah that's right. I think the website is just kinda misleading on what the latest content is? I remember people here thinking something hasn't been done only to miss the latest one.

Also Alex saying that the video series title must have the name of the game series in it means that they have truly forgotten about beast in the east.
Better send in a correction I'm sure they wont be snarky about it like how poor DoD got dunked on.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't used mobilERA, but that's gotta be a bug. Clicking on a thread is supposed to bring you to the newest (unviewed) post AFAIK. It was one of the features in Reset 1.0 or something like that.

Definitely report that to someone.

Eh it's not a big enough problem for me to care about it that much lol. Just curious if anyone ran into it.