• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• A Place To Put Your Unrequited Feelings

Votes: 93 45.8%
  • A Usable Plastic Ass

Votes: 38 18.7%
  • It’s Too Late for Everything

Votes: 27 13.3%
  • Weedspeakers.com

Votes: 26 12.8%
  • Kiss My Vitruvian Ass

Votes: 19 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 25, 2017
Also UFC is an actual real competition and not carny shit so of course competitors will get more invested in it.

Wrestling is fake?

tenor.gif

Depends on the performer. If they care about it they'll put the performance in.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
I'm writing a harem anime where mythological figures are reincarnated as cute anime girls whose souls live inside everyday appliances

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Also UFC is an actual real competition and not carny shit so of course competitors will get more invested in it.

UFC is 90% carny shit too. Conor McGregor throws a dolly at a bus with Khabib in it in April injuring fighters and getting arrested with White publicly washing his hands of him. Lo and behold, the two are scheduled for a super fight a couple of months later.

There's a good reason Dave Meltzer covers UFC too.

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
Weird....

And yeah the biggest issue I have with it is that it's kinda short... I'm almost done with it. I have unlocked the endless planet which is the last location afaik and I have like 1-2 unlocks left to unlock.
Yeah it stunk. I've spent 3.99 on shorter less enjoyable experiences though so it's okay. I had fun with it. I saw the hook and "got" it. It was just more of that at that point.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
UFC is 90% carny shit too. Conor McGregor throws a dolly at a bus with Khabib in it in April injuring fighters and getting arrested with White publicly washing his hands of him. Lo and behold, the two are scheduled for a super fight a couple of months later.

There's a good reason Dave Meltzer covers UFC too.

McGregor is like 90% carny now tho after the Mayweather shitfest.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Cerny is that friendly neighbour who will one day be exposed as a serial killer and you'll go "yeah that sounds about right.

May 5, 2018
Oh wow, Mark Cerny really does look like Dana Carvey. We should get a Mark Cerny biopic film just to see Dana Carvey create Marble Madness and Crash Bandicoot.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
At first glance, it looks like a normal TENGA, but in the crucial moment when the utmost courage is necessary, it transforms into its Robot form to keep pushing you forward!

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
Actually I kind of like Javi. It's sort of just the whole scenario that's tiresome. Got a family, keep 'em safe, ooh a big town of survivors, etc, etc. Maybe I'm just tired of zombie fiction tropes.
yeah, I get that

I just finished the last episode and I think the relationships between Javi and the other main characters are the strongest part of the season
it's still fairly middling with some significant issues but I enjoyed it at the time and I think I've come away liking it even more

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
At first glance, it looks like a normal TENGA, but in the crucial moment when the utmost courage is necessary, it transforms into its Robot form to keep pushing you forward!
we're gonna be anime millionaires

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
McGregor is like 90% carny now tho after the Mayweather shitfest.

Ali was a total carny in how he promoted fights too. Some of the stuff he said about Frazier would be incendiary in the 1970s, nevermind now. The fight game has always been about spectacle no matter if it's boxing, wrestling or underpants same-sex octagonal ring humping.

Last edited:

Brokenrobot

Jul 12, 2018

*shifts in seat* Go on.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
wouldn't he be a fighter you have to defeat by manipulating how he mimics your moves?

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
the thing is he would mimic you but he would still be garbage, so