• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• A Place To Put Your Unrequited Feelings

Votes: 93 45.8%
  • A Usable Plastic Ass

Votes: 38 18.7%
  • It’s Too Late for Everything

Votes: 27 13.3%
  • Weedspeakers.com

Votes: 26 12.8%
  • Kiss My Vitruvian Ass

Votes: 19 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mezentine

Oct 25, 2017
Dan is so angry about video game plagiarism
Dan spent years writing free game reviews for his local paper because he wanted to work as a game journalist as a kid and he believed that if you did the work you could get a foot in the door and now a decade later he has his dream job. I'd be fucking pissed at anyone who spat in the face of that too

Oct 25, 2017
Srsly though has anyone tried those Tenga eggz and r they fun?
giphy.gif

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
loving the continuing saga of Vinny jabbing Alex about Alexy Quest btw

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I have that feeling that happens to me from time to time where I really want to buy a new game...

I don't actually have any game in particular I want to buy right at this moment but I feel like spending money on a game?

.... I think I have a sickness

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
As robotrock said, it was mentioned near the end of the Beastcast, if this footage is every released is yet to be known but from my understanding, the heists are going to be a very interesting streaming situation.

Ah, so it's prep for a stream? I thought they said it would be an edited piece.

I think i got distracted by all the onion shenanigans.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I thought in some recent thing they said Alex + Vinny had done (but not necessarily recorded) a heist together, but I didn't listen to the latest Beastcast yet so unless that was during Friday's Playdate maybe that's older news

EDIT: also yeah I'm fairly certain anything that comes out of this would not be a stream, because they need to handle the perspective and audio switching

Oct 25, 2017
in the beastcast, dan said they recorded *something* for the heist, vinny said it technically did record but hasn't look at it to see if it's useful and/or how they will use it is not 100% decided

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
They're testing out the tech side of things first right? They went pretty in-depth on it beastcast before latest I think.