• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• A Place To Put Your Unrequited Feelings

Votes: 93 45.8%
  • A Usable Plastic Ass

Votes: 38 18.7%
  • It’s Too Late for Everything

Votes: 27 13.3%
  • Weedspeakers.com

Votes: 26 12.8%
  • Kiss My Vitruvian Ass

Votes: 19 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
we're nearing the end of this thread
it may be time to party

Ezr03NJ.gif
Oh shit we at the end

tHqyJIV.gif

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
to end the thread, while I can only assume Blitz is sleeping, I will now post the ultimate Blitzpression

this is my Blitzpression of Blitz, based on this dossier I was mysteriously given a few nights ago

It's not a very useful Sleight. I've been spamming Fire Raid and Blizzard Raid and that's much more useful than a seemingly very limited close range attack. Even sliding around, with the non-magic cards I used for those 2 Sleights, seems to be a bit better.

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
Played through the Titanfall 2 campaign today. Linear FPS campaigns aren't really my thing generally, but it was good for what it was.

What were the moments/sequences that Jeff was so upset about having cut for Inside?

Deleted member 46641

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 12, 2018
Finished a large portion of Godmaster content in Hollow Knight. Not really much of a fan. I thought the trials in the coliseum were a way better combat gauntlet.

I think this game's DLC content generally leans towards unbalanced and too hard. The base game is the right balance, and the rest overeggs it.

Real Hero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Some days you wake up and ponder if video games exist in the world of Dragon Ball.

Unclear if these are canonical,

6eZF7ov.jpg

rv93059.png

QmLGOWc.jpg
They play Mario kart in the dragon ball super manga. plus Mr Satan uses a Gameboy to fight buu in the original so yes they are canon

they also kind of exist in videogame scenarios if you look at muscle tower and Babidi's ship

May 5, 2018
Some days you wake up and ponder if video games exist in the world of Dragon Ball.

Unclear if these are canonical,

6eZF7ov.jpg

rv93059.png

QmLGOWc.jpg
Let me add one more picture:
DZoES6aX0AAsFYt.png

Goku and Krillin hanging with Peach, Yoshi and Buster Bunny from Tiny Toons. Also Krillin is taller now?

Edit: Oh, you mean video games as products can be played in the Dragon Ball verse. Not other game or media characters co existing.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
I played the beginning of Monster Hunter and kinda feel like it's a lot and I dont know if I'm all about that right now............or ever.

Deleted member 8245

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This is the biggest news happening today... People would have seen it sooner or later
That's garbage. You used a clickbait-esque refrain to describe a pretty horrifying video, providing zero context and your excuse is "it's news, people would've seen it".

Your one saving grace is that you didn't post the link, but either way, your attitude on this one stinks.

Edited, I was too harsh.

Last edited:

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Watching the P4 ER kinda makes me want to play a Persona game but I really don't like the structure of those games with the calendar and the daily stuff... It's too bad cause I really love the rest of the with the "pokemon" part of the Persona managing stuff...

I guess I'm just looking for a good JRPG....

Maybe I'll do end up getting DQ11 if the buzz is positive enough to hype me and get me to spend money on it.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Watching the P4 ER kinda makes me want to play a Persona game but I really don't like the structure of those games with the calendar and the daily stuff... It's too bad cause I really love the rest of the with the "pokemon" part of the Persona managing stuff...

I guess I'm just looking for a good JRPG....

Maybe I'll do end up getting DQ11 if the buzz is positive enough to hype me and get me to spend money on it.
World of Warcraft has pokemon in it now and the only schedule is your real life. Also the story has had anime bullshit in it since Warcraft 3. Try that!

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
World of Warcraft has pokemon in it now and the only schedule is your real life. Also the story has had anime bullshit in it since Warcraft 3. Try that!
Oh man... I'm a not going back to WoW lol...

I am literally still paying for my "WoW Period" that happened almost 10 years ago lol.

Normally I always went back to it for like a month after each x-pac to see the new content and stuff but this time I'm not even interested in checking it out.... Feels good man lol

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Hey, we ain't at 20K yet!

Oh man... I'm a not going back to WoW lol...

I am literally still paying for my "WoW Period" that happened almost 10 years ago lol.

Normally I always went back to it for like a month after each x-pac to see the new content and stuff but this time I'm not even interested in checking it out.... Feels good man lol
That is usually how I do it. I don't mind paying for an expansion and a couple months every two years; it always feels like vacationing a familiar spot.