• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• A Place To Put Your Unrequited Feelings

Votes: 93 45.8%
  • A Usable Plastic Ass

Votes: 38 18.7%
  • It’s Too Late for Everything

Votes: 27 13.3%
  • Weedspeakers.com

Votes: 26 12.8%
  • Kiss My Vitruvian Ass

Votes: 19 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i had a modicum of sympathy for the dude cos, yeah man, deadlines, but man way to just dig yourself into a hole

if he nick robinsons his way out of this to get back in a year or whatever i will be fucking pissed. youtube recommending me nickrobinson vids pisses me the fuck off and there's no way afaik to just block a channel from your recs

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i had a modicum of sympathy for the dude cos, yeah man, deadlines, but man way to just dig yourself into a hole

if he nick robinsons his way out of this to get back in a year or whatever i will be fucking pissed. youtube recommending me nickrobinson vids pisses me the fuck off and there's no way afaik to just block a channel from your recs

You got the recommends too? Damn. I was gonna post earlier today that I got recommended a Hitman 2 video by him that had 600K+ views. I can see this Flip guy transitioning back to YouTube just fine since that's where he started.

CypherSignal

Oct 25, 2017

On the related videos on the sidebar, you can click "..." -> "not interested" -> "tell us why" -> "I'm not interested in the channel". It is way too buried, but those buttons have worked well for me in the past, even beyond stuff specifically to channels.

petethepanda

Oct 25, 2017
chicago
It's perversely entertaining that the dude is trying to say it wasn't intentional, as if that particular method of plagiarism weren't a tactic that every single student since the dawn of the modern internet was familiar with.

Someone needs to put together a list of the Garry's Mod or general sourcemod stuff worth seeing from the last few years. It's been ages since I've poked my head around that scene

wild_fire

Oct 27, 2017
Could I just jaywalk across the street 50 times while littering with 50 banana peels... I could do that in 100 minutes easy.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Oh boy, Filip monetized that response video. Gotta get that money where you can now, I guess.

You know this is exactly what he's going to do. He may not have the e-cache of Robinson, though, so he might have to lean in harder on pulling the GG crowd.

petethepanda

Oct 25, 2017
chicago
Eugene Jarvis taught at the university I work at for a while and they had a Smash TV machine in a gaming lab, I wonder if it's still there. I should find an excuse to go check.

This game and that Flipping Death game are both in line with my weird sense of humor, excited to try out both this weekend.

Oct 26, 2017

He doesn't have a McElroy to leech off of, I think it'll be fine

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man... There's so much content to watch on the site PLUS it's Ludum Dare week-end (a game jam that happens twice a year for 48h) and one of my favorite Twitch streamer who also happenes to be a programmer participates again....

Perfect week-end to play Octopath and Dead Cell with infinite content on the second screen!

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I didn't think it was possible for CliffyB's capacity for nonsense to still surprise, but those tweets seriously took me aback. In one fell swoop, he perpetuated "journalism is dead" bullshit, stupidly emphasized his personal collection of uncontextualized anecdotes over the thoroughly reported experiences of many others, dismissed those who courageously stepped forward to tell their stories as "randos," and implicitly embraced a narrative where the actual victims in gender discrimination reporting are the companies being reported on. The baffling tweet about Kotaku daring to profit on their journalism was the cherry on top.

He can go fuck himself, as far as I'm concerned.

How many times did he remind everyone he leases a Lamborghini?

GMM

Oct 27, 2017
Vinny playing Besiege inspired me to install the game again and make a dumb first person tank :)

giphy.gif

That game has come a long way.

petethepanda

Oct 25, 2017
chicago
I really need to give Succession a shot, I've seen like twenty people say it gradually became the best thing on TV. (I just kind of don't watch any TV at this point, though.)

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow haha

(that's the IGN Review Editor btw)

On a sidenote... I remember Dan from back in the days like 15 years ago when I was buying the PC Gamers magazine every month.... Gary Whitta was the EIC at some point and Norm Chan was an intern!

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
dan might have cruised his way through some parts of his life using dan rykert magic but he nonetheless is 100% about that hustle and putting in work and i respect that