• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• MOM'S DEAD, PARKOUR!

Votes: 120 40.0%
  • I Hear You In My Blood

Votes: 50 16.7%
  • Welcome To The Hugbox

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • What Is To Smang?

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • Y'all Don't Like It Because It's Bad

Votes: 111 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
don't think so but the final chapters use this which isn't bad

I think Head Cha-La popped up as background music at some point, but yeah, it's never used as the opening in Kai.

I just watched the Goku and Krillin training episode of Super and I thought it was a great nod that they had Goku riding Nimbus and singing Head Cha-La.

Twin Tails

Oct 25, 2017

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
I ended up modding my taiko controller too.

I blocked up all the holes and then the thing became way to sensitive and I couldn't get the edges to register without the centre registering. Turns out that by literally only blocking 4 of the holes near the middle the centre became way more sensitive and the edges work and now it's a great controller. How do you fuck up a design that badly??

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Are you just going to keep editing your avatar every few hours until it's an incomprehensible hell mess?
I was making it spooky for Halloween but then it was too big so I used a less spooky version but then I decided to go full spooky but probably too small and that's where I am for now.

May 5, 2018
How was the Home Game stream for Blackout? Saw a little bit on stream and I left off when Jeff was waiting for targets while on a roof.

dadjumper

Oct 27, 2017
New Zealand
My coworker's uncle wrote Cha-la Head Cha-la. I was so stoked when she told me that.

Edit: Oh damn I'm on his wikipedia page and he did a good chunk of the OPs for DBZ and Kai. Legend.

Also, new ASG was good as always. Looking forward to their reactions to Buu and Majin Vegeta

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I was making it spooky for Halloween but then it was too big so I used a less spooky version but then I decided to go full spooky but probably too small and that's where I am for now.
If it were me I would have zoomed in on the eyes and the "HENTAI" and made that as orange and black as possible, but this works too.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm continuing the work on my Apollo themed website for my school project and huh.....

Rusty "Blinking White Guy" Schweickart

1024px-RustySchweickart.jpg

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
I'm more excited for their reaction to...
The bond Mr. Satan and Buu form and how Mr. Satan is Buu's key to redemption.
one of the best parts of the Buu saga by far is when Piccolo is looking down from the lookout and sees that Mr. Satan has somehow successfully "beaten" Buu by just telling him to stop being evil, and he can't believe it, like it's just blown his mind that the day has been saved by something other than punching

it doesn't quite work out but still

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I ended up modding my taiko controller too.

I blocked up all the holes and then the thing became way to sensitive and I couldn't get the edges to register without the centre registering. Turns out that by literally only blocking 4 of the holes near the middle the centre became way more sensitive and the edges work and now it's a great controller. How do you fuck up a design that badly??

I think it's something to do with it being mainly for kids and kids like to bang hard.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
one thing i've really enjoyed about this world martial arts tournament so far is how indistinguishable it kinda is from just them straight up talking about wrestling

I think it's something to do with it being mainly for kids and kids like to bang hard.

i'm taking this quote out of context and you can't stop me

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
No, because those old DBZ funimation releases all used Bruce Faulconer banging on a synthesizer or licensed rock music

yeah but I assume they watched the blu-ray which offers a choice of music separate from the language used? did they pick the US music for it?

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
But yeah taiko no tatsujin is way better with a modded controller even if it is still a pretty simple rhythm game that I paid way too much for. Mini Jubbe liked watching me play too.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
But yeah taiko no tatsujin is way better with a modded controller even if it is still a pretty simple rhythm game that I paid way too much for. Mini Jubbe liked watching me play too.

Been telling you man.

Also like, I feel like the original manufacturer had to put in more effort to create those holes so they actually made it insensitive on purpose.

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
Been telling you man.

Also like, I feel like the original manufacturer had to put in more effort to create those holes so they actually made it insensitive on purpose.

Well, like I said, when I blocked all the holes it was unusable because it was too sensitive. Like if I clapped my hands near it it would trigger. I think some of the holes around the edge needed to be there, there just needed to be a solid zone around the centre of the drum.

kambaybolongo

Oct 25, 2017
I think Head Cha-La popped up as background music at some point, but yeah, it's never used as the opening in Kai.

I just watched the Goku and Krillin training episode of Super and I thought it was a great nod that they had Goku riding Nimbus and singing Head Cha-La.

DBS filler is pretty great

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

tenor.gif

Speaking of impropriety, ACOd has a Trump analogue who literally says "We're going to make Athens great again!" and they in no way pull it off.

Oh goddamnit people get your head out of the gutter

RyckertObsceneGif.gif

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I pre-ordered it cause it's fucking RDR and the first one was my game of the generation (maybe tied with ME2) but at the same time I'm not super hyped?

I just have too many games to play right now...

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I preordered that shit with trade-in credit months ago so I might as well. Also, if you're spoiler sensitive, they surely will spoil all that during the GotYcasts. RDR2 is surely going to have a "thing", and they'll have to talk about it.

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Lots more hype for Red Dead than Hitman despite liking the last Hitman more than the last Red Dead.

Just feels like the sort of thing that will fill Horizon 4 shaped hole that's in my heart.

Also I love westerns.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
hitman 2 is 13 nov huh? so about a month from now. sounds good

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have zero interest until I see their BR mode

Think about it

You start off on a train, jump off, and run towards the nearest towns or whatever

Think about it

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I preordered that shit with trade-in credit months ago so I might as well. Also, if you're spoiler sensitive, they surely will spoil all that during the GotYcasts. RDR2 is surely going to have a "thing", and they'll have to talk about it.
Yeah I traded in Mario Rabids over the week-end to get 30$ off RDR2

Status
Not open for further replies.