• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• MOM'S DEAD, PARKOUR!

Votes: 120 40.0%
  • I Hear You In My Blood

Votes: 50 16.7%
  • Welcome To The Hugbox

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • What Is To Smang?

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • Y'all Don't Like It Because It's Bad

Votes: 111 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2018
So I can't use my left hand well now due to severe arm and wrist pain.

What are some good Switch games that can be played on the touch screen?
Into the Breach has touch screen options I believe. There's also the Picross S games and while expensive, Sushi Striker can work too.

EDIT: Wait, how could I forget about Thimbleweed Park. If you like Point and Click Adventure games, I'd recommend that one easily.

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Actual Europeans going to Renaissance Fairs should be outlawed.

For all that stuff about no taxes without representation ya'll seem to have an unhealthy love of the English royal family.

I can only imagine the Trumpian Fairs Americans will be holding in four hundred years.

Aselith

Oct 27, 2017

cnG10PN.gif

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
To be fair Star wars can be considered to be from a distant past where humanity had a "renaissance" of knowledge and power enough that they could traverse space and become a key species in galactic politics.

EdReedFan20

Oct 25, 2017
At least GoT is close to the theme. I saw Stormtroopers when I went last year.

People just use the Ren faire as an excuse to cosplay whatever.

I've never been to any Ren fair, but I know the Maryland one is definitely like that. Like I showed above, Danny tweeted there was a Spider-Man cosplayer there today. There's a lot of jousting there (the actual state sport of Maryland, go figure).

The Maryland one goes pretty deep into the woods:
H0vtWNN.jpg

EdReedFan20

Oct 25, 2017
Man, if you managed to win both the Mega Millions and the Powerball drawings this week, you'd win 999 million dollars! Whoa!

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Well this is fucking weird.... I rebooted my PC and suddenly Windows didn't see any Network connections anymore...a couple of reboots later and it suddenly came back? Both my linux setup and my phone were working just fine throughout all this so it was really a Windows issue...huh...

Aadiboy

Nov 4, 2017
Oh I'll give you that 99% of anime has garbage writing for female characters, but I wouldn't call dragon ball progressive either. Like the lesson is you can have fun until your married and then you're in the background while the boys go out for fun.
That's basically what Japan expects of married women

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Man, the Evil Dead remake is so good. I'm upset it looks like we'll never get a sequel or that rumored Ash and Mia crossover.

I wish someone would've picked it for F&40's but from their picks so far it looks like they're trying to stick to light horror.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
You don't see them indeed

Man, the Evil Dead remake is so good. I'm upset it looks like we'll never get a sequel or that rumored Ash and Mia crossover.

I wish someone would've picked it for F&40's but from their picks so far it looks like they're trying to stick to light horror.

Dan takes a hard left turn and he chooses the cinematic classic, Nekromantik

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017

Oh my god.... I didn't realize it was anywhere near that level of shilling. Fucking gross.
Dan takes a hard left turn and he chooses the cinematic classic, Nekromantik
That'd be a hell of a podcast. Dan's pick is probably the most horror so far though.
They should look at Korean horror films.
So far this month I've watched I Saw The Devil, Train to Busan, The Wailing, Audition, One Missed Call, Suicide Club, and A Tale of Two Sisters. So I wholeheartedly agree that they should look at Asian horror in general.

But after Battle Royale, idk...

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Holy crap.

I didn't know how blatant it was lol.

Oh my god.... I didn't realize it was anywhere near that level of shilling. Fucking gross.

That'd be a hell of a podcast. Dan's pick is probably the most horror so far though.

So far this month I've watched I Saw The Devil, Train to Busan, The Wailing, Audition, One Missed Call, Suicide Club, and A Tale of Two Sisters. So I wholeheartedly agree that they should look at Asian horror in general.

But after Battle Royale, idk...

Careful, you can't criticize them unless you are ready to stop supporting or buying ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(hey at least the worst at that is banned now...)

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I'm working on my school project and I put the Destiny 2 raid on my second screen and I forgot that Vinny would secretly give Abby challenges to say some words on the stream lmao

"This dog really reminds me of a chigglepuff" -Abby Russell

Tracygill

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
The Left
Careful, you can't criticize them unless you are ready to stop supporting or buying ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(hey at least the worst at that is banned now...)
Yeah, I own a Playstation despite knowing that Sony released that music CD rootkit back in 2005 and I have watched Spiderman movies so as a consumer I'm complicit in normalizing rootkits I guess. I also own MH: World on PS4. I'm part of the problem.

Last edited:

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
w7MzxA8.png

Lololololol

Not laughing at the user really, just at the idea of giantbomb being compared to the level of the daily show in terms of political and social coverage.

That said I think the last time they really talked about WWE was during the last quick look.

If it means no more get in the ring I'm all for it.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
w7MzxA8.png

Lololololol

Not laughing at the user really, just at the idea of giantbomb being compared to the level of the daily show in terms of political and social coverage.

That said I think the last time they really talked about WWE was during the last quick look.

If it means no more get in the ring I'm all for it.
I mean... Dan still talks about the WWE pretty much on a daily basis...

I bet that if he could fit it in his schedule he would love to go to that event.

Status
Not open for further replies.