• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
In fairness I don't mind them limiting Monster Hunter talk because I find it very boring but conceptually you're right. Vinny isn't a wallflower though so he gets his opinions in plenty.

Oct 25, 2017
I generally prefer them talking about what they care about instead of some arbitrary duty list of news and takes. Not like they're really hitting all of those anyway.

Dany

Oct 29, 2017
seattle
For some reason I got a minute behind in the commentary from The Rock film/40's.

How weird. Does the blu ray have an extra scene or is it unrated?

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Goemon Playdate after 13DS on Wednesday

qQMwsW5.png

62e4a3d7-1b91-44a3-85be-14502a4e9094

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
ask anyone the day before ship date how they feel. its like wanting to vomit but having nothing in your stomach. awful shit, even if you've shipped dozens of games.
oh yeah thats probably what hes going for. i kept reading it in a very different way.

anxiety on the eves of projects, no matter the size, is terrible. i can only imagine what its like when theres 100 people underneath you, terrifying

Status
Not open for further replies.