• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
OP after handling the cat...

PB9ViWb.jpg

Lmao!!!

Riley

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Poor cat.

I'd leave it alone for awhile, with a bowl of water and a cardboard box + blanket.

Hopefully things work out. You should also try calling animal control or a shelter.

Surface of Me

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Clearly this cat is looking for a friend, buy a snake at the local PetsMart and send it up there to keep it company.

nillapuddin

Oct 25, 2017
Towels on both arms wrapped double thick and have a loose blanket to put around it, even if she doesn't enjoy the capture it's probably best to get her down for good if she's pregnant.

Now she's in the walls
OP
OP
Joe2187

Joe2187

Oct 25, 2017
I came back from the shower a bit ago and my brother showed up and did a stupid.

I probably shouldnt have left the ladder there because he decided it would be a good idea to antagonized the poor thing with a stick and now he said it's scurried itself into a hole in the garage walls

and I check...and well....now she's in the walls.....

20190120_141541.jpg

OP
OP
Joe2187

Joe2187

Oct 25, 2017
hopefully she comes out soon on her own, I'll check back later tonight when I come back home.

LookAtMeGo

Oct 25, 2017
a parallel universe
I came back from the shower a bit ago and my brother showed up and did a stupid.

I probably shouldnt have left the ladder there because he decided it would be a good idea to antagonized the poor thing with a stick and now he said it's scurried itself into a hole in the garage walls

20190120_141541.jpg
If shes going to have kitties shes better off in the wall then up there but you should just call a non kill shelter and tell them whats up. They can come get her a d make sure the kittens get taken care of properly. She wouldnt be hiding like this unless she is really sick or pregnant.

Oct 27, 2017
I'd never share an animal story on Era, some of you guys need help. OP's going above and beyond for a cat that's not even his and you're acting like he put the cat there to torture it
Yup. Anybody remember that suicidal raccoon thread where posters were mad that strangers didn't try to catch it.

Last edited:

Adulfzen

Oct 29, 2017

But .. why ?

butzopower

Oct 27, 2017
London

20190120_141541.jpg

Please post your brother's ERA account so he can be banned.

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
If shes going to have kitties shes better off in the wall then up there but you should just call a non kill shelter and tell them whats up. They can come get her a d make sure the kittens get taken care of properly. She wouldnt be hiding like this unless she is really sick or pregnant.

Cats often hide when they feel threatened or stressed as well. She's probably stressed, best thing to do is give her the slow blink and see if you can gain her trust by using an extended reach to give her something with your scent on it (like glasses). You need to befriend her if you want her to come out unharmed/destressed.

Maybe put an open cardboard box on the floor with a blanket and some water and food next to it. When she's ready she'll come out and make herself comfortable. Don't smother her, keep your garage closed so she can't run outside for now and leave her to do her thing.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Nah. The very pregnant cat has been up there for 3 hours, fuck that. I've dealt with probably hundreds of cats (strays and not) over my life. OP was hella negligent. I'm down with the other poster who said if something happens to the cat OP should be banned.
"hella negligent" LOL

LookAtMeGo

Oct 25, 2017
a parallel universe
Cats often hide when they feel threatened or stressed as well. She's probably stressed, best thing to do is give her the slow blink and see if you can gain her trust by using an extended reach to give her something with your scent on it (like glasses). You need to befriend her if you want her to come out unharmed/destressed.

Maybe put an open cardboard box on the floor with a blanket and some water and food next to it. When she's ready she'll come out and make herself comfortable. Don't smother her, keep your garage closed so she can't run outside for now and leave her to do her thing.
Thats also a good idea. If the cat is pregnant though, OP should probably just call a shelter unless he wants a new cat and a litter to take care of. If shes not an outdoor cat (or stray) then she might be tagged and belong to somebody as well.