• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Well...think of it this way, you don't have to worry about mice getting in the walls now.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
They said they dont do anything like come out. And to not approach it if it is pregnant. Just let it come out on its own. If it does give birth in the hole animal control is who they said to call as " they' will ask for fire fighter assistance if necessary.

Pretty much just let her be.
I'd have assumed they would at least lend you something to trap the cat and bring it there, but you already said that they're several miles away.

I guess you should do what they said then, just try to block off the hole when it comes out again and keep looking how it behaves. I'd call animal control just to ask anyway if you're unsure and it keeps staying at your garage even if it doesnt give birth.

Corrupt

Oct 31, 2017
SrtYVIr.jpg

megachonker status.

Amazing thread.

Samuray

Nov 21, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
I guess you should do what they said then, just try to block off the hole when it comes out again and keep looking how it behaves.

You gotta EXTRA sure there are no kittens inside alone then, though.

I'm certain the cat isn't taking permanent residence in your garage, and I'm clearly in the "let her do her thing" camp. At least for the time being.

GenTask

Nov 15, 2017
Cats pant like that when they are distressed (from that video on first page). If you're calling a local shelter (one that doesn't euthanize preferably), see if they can scan for a chip (make sure its not someone's pet), let them take care of it either way and if no owner is found (check with neighbors too) someone can adopt it. I had a cat get loose from a neighbor once and I took care of it for a day since it was hungry, until I found whose it was then gave it back. It was a trained cat though in my scenario.