• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Charizard

Oct 25, 2017
zGP9x07.png
whelp i'm done, i'm laughing too hard to do jack shit now hahaha

EGM92

Nov 16, 2017
This thread is terrible for people with high blood pressure...save the fucking cat even if it doesn't "need" saving.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Enjoy your kittens

We let a pregnant cat stay with us and she gave birth to these lovely kitties

20190121-090734.jpg

they have taken over the house

send help

EGM92

Nov 16, 2017
Did you see what it did to the bear?

He's working on it but definitely don't want to see the poor guy get shredded in a haste to do something.
You telling me you wouldn't try to dig out the eyes of a bear if it was a life or death situation?! The cat did what any of us would have done!

I had a cat in a barn that was pregnant, she gave birth in the hayloft. She left before we could take in her kittens. I regret not pressuring my parents to do something (I was like 9)

OP
OP
Joe2187

Joe2187

Oct 25, 2017

Why cant you fuckers be normal.

Im just gonna check on it every now and then but Im not gonna do much of anything else...the cat is content where it is for now it seems.

Volkoff

Oct 27, 2017
Yo-hio
Decided to read this thread, beginning to end, and what a fucking opus it turned out to be. Hoooolllyyyy sheeeeetttt.

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's a sad story. After being rejected, they took extreme measures in altering their appearance so Era-senpai would finally accept their love.

Or at least so it seemed. The real endgame was Admiral Woofington all along.

Shit. I am just realizing that so many people have dog avatars or they even are dogs. How would we even know?

Trojita is the one and only for me to be honest.

Also Eromanga Sensei OVAs are out.