• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

dragonchild

Oct 26, 2017
Star+Wars_A+New+Hope_TC+5.jpg

Just the first thing I thought of, sorry if it's been covered

MerryDeath

Jan 7, 2019
United States
oh yeah, that was me. along time ago but yeah that was me. even though my story didnt have much of a happy ending, that thread was very therapeutic and insightful to me and helped me decide what sort of future i should choose for myself. this was the thread you were talking about https://www./threads/i-live-with-the-most-disgusting-person-on-earth-long-ass-ranting.592776/

thanks for support and kind words, it's appreciative.

however an update on cat.

20190123_230711.jpg

My hole is empty now.

i thought this would be the end of the saga....however when i turn off the lights and close the garage door

Mrrrooowwww echoes in the darkness, and the dogs start barking.

I check around the hole again, and nothing and the ceiling and nothing, the box i set out is empty but the food has been eaten....

the cat still lingers....but it's.....hiding somewhere else now....

this weekend imma do a deep cleaning of my garage...find this phantom cat/

Op, prepare yourself. She might be giving birth right now.

Jinaar

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton AB
Get a large cardboard box, line it with a shitty blanket you don't care for any longer, place it in a corner of the garage that would least spook the cat. Place dry cat food and water out next to it.

Hopefully it takes to its possible new home.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
OP just going about his life, and now he might be midwiving kittens.
we've all been there
Jokes aside, the article says cats greatly prefer being alone during childbirth.

Like it tells the owners to leave their cats alone unless there's trouble.
"Do not touch [a cat in labor] at all," Dr. Foote advises. "Petting will shut a cat down. They don't want you bugging them."
Also apparently it lasts for hours.
Delivering a litter of kittens can take up to 24 to 48 hours. Your queen, if stressed, can experience "interrupted labor," which stops birth for a while and resumes later. But most of the time, the delivery will take four to eight hours, Dr. Guess says.
[/QUOTE]

PedroPanache

Oct 28, 2017
I remember late last year, about two weeks away from Christmas, I was sat in my room just quietly browsing the internet, when I heard some chirping sounds coming from another room. Thinking that one of our cats had caught a bird and was in the process of torturing the poor thing, I went to investigate. I pinpointed the sound to the front spare bedroom and looked under the bed to find a stray cat tending to her newly born kittens. There were two of them and they were very loud. The room was sealed off and the next four months were pretty eventful. The two kittens started to go a bit stir crazy towards the end.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Jokes aside, the article says cats greatly prefer being alone during childbirth.

Like it tells the owners to leave their cats alone unless there's trouble.
[/QUOTE]
My girl was born next to the head of her mother's owner. Seriously.

And now my girl sleeps next to my husband's head at night.

nillapuddin

Oct 25, 2017
My girl was born next to the head of her mother's owner. Seriously.

And now my girl sleeps next to my husband's head at night.[/QUOTE]

T A L K I N G A B O U T A C A T

just to clarify, jfc

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
I just caught up with this thread and it has been gold reading through it. OP, update when you can on what happens to the cat.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
oh yeah, that was me. along time ago but yeah that was me. even though my story didnt have much of a happy ending, that thread was very therapeutic and insightful to me and helped me decide what sort of future i should choose for myself. this was the thread you were talking about https://www./threads/i-live-with-the-most-disgusting-person-on-earth-long-ass-ranting.592776/

thanks for support and kind words, it's appreciative.

however an update on cat.

20190123_230711.jpg

My hole is empty now.

i thought this would be the end of the saga....however when i turn off the lights and close the garage door

Mrrrooowwww echoes in the darkness, and the dogs start barking.

I check around the hole again, and nothing and the ceiling and nothing, the box i set out is empty but the food has been eaten....

the cat still lingers....but it's.....hiding somewhere else now....

this weekend imma do a deep cleaning of my garage...find this phantom cat/
Home Depot sells traps (assuming you're in the US) just go there and buy one, and pick up a cage at petsmart you can keep it fed in while you figure out if it's pregnant.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Home Depot sells traps (assuming you're in the US) just go there and buy one, and pick up a cage at petsmart you can keep it fed in while you figure out if it's pregnant.
I know what you mean, but I'll clarify here - live traps (intended to catch and release animals unharmed). May also be available at other hardware/farm supply-type stores.

Just so no one reads "traps" and starts making assumptions.

Oct 25, 2017
According to the OP his brother was poking it with a stick, so it's probably safer outside a cage where the brother can't get to it or the kittens as easily.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting a really bad feeling about this. :( I hope the kittens didn't get sealed inside the wall or the brother did something else to them.

OP
OP
Joe2187

Joe2187

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for the lack of updates. Was waiting until I cleaned up my garage to see if there was any signs of the cat or possible kittens, but it looks like she has truly flown the coop for good. I checked all corners and hiding spots and found not a hide nor hair.

Miss Kitty has taken off for another garage to scam.

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for the lack of updates. Was waiting until I cleaned up my garage to see if there was any signs of the cat or possible kittens, but it looks like she has truly flown the coop for good. I checked all corners and hiding spots and found not a hide nor hair.

Thanks for the update. As long as you don't hear any meowing, hopefully she's happy and safe somewhere.

papermoon

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
If OP ended up cleaning his garage, then this was the Marie Kondo of kitties. Bless this cat.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017

I bet she was an agent sent by someone here to scam you for sausages.

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, that this thread didn't end with OP adopting a cat and a litter of 12 kittens is kind of a travesty. I think ban is still on the table.