• It's the most wonderful time of the year! Make your list and check it twice. The ResetEra Games of the Year 2019 Voting Thread is now live. Voting will be open for the next 3 days, 11 hours, 19 minutes, 14 seconds, and will close on Jan 26, 2020 at 9:00 AM.

GiftBot's Gaming Giveaways |OT| Free to a good home! No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Stefarno

Oct 27, 2017
I guess embedding videos in the giveaway doesn't work! (or I messed the link up somehow which is probably more likely)

HeroShiroGyro

Dec 12, 2017
Sorry y'all, got busy at work. Call of Duty MW code just sent out. Thanks for sending me all sorts of weapon sounds. Enjoyed pretty much every one sent.

Aru

Oct 28, 2017
Already 100 pages of amazing gifts and replies! Congrats to everyone and thanks to all the gifters. Luck isn't on my side but I'm not mad.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I already have Yakuza 0 for PS4, but everyone should play this game!!
How was performance on PS4? AFAIK it's solid 60fps except for a few brief spots, is that right? I have it on PS4, haven't played it yet, and I see it's $6.79 on Steam for the next day but I'm not sure if it's worth a double dip.

Tailzo

Oct 27, 2017
How was performance on PS4? AFAIK it's solid 60fps except for a few brief spots, is that right? I have it on PS4, haven't played it yet, and I see it's $6.79 on Steam for the next day but I'm not sure if it's worth a double dip.
The ps4 version is excellent. Though I played it on ps4 pro, not sure if it has a pro mode. I have yakuza 0 on my wish list, but I will not enter the raffle, as I hope someone new to the series will win it :)