• It's the most wonderful time of the year! Make your list and check it twice. The ResetEra Games of the Year 2019 Voting Thread is now live. Voting will be open for the next 8 days, 12 hours, 57 minutes, 7 seconds, and will close on Jan 26, 2020 at 9:00 AM.

GiftBot's Gaming Giveaways |OT| Free to a good home! No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Delphine

Baby, Pink is my favourite part
Mar 30, 2018
France
So, I lost anyway, but what was the trick game for the Hellblade giveaway? And which one was Hellblade?

Last edited:

XenIneX

Oct 28, 2017
I'm pretty sure gb had none till yesterday.
Enter a bunch of giveaways in a row and it'd pop up. The heuristics for bot-like behavior may have been tweaked, though.

Or maybe we've all become slightly more robot-like recently. I mean, I didn't notice any changes when I plugged myself in last night, but maybe I missed something...

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Idaho

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Idaho

Final giveaway for the night coming up! Just wanted to thank everyone for participating and for all of the kind comments. I'm glad that so many of you seem to have enjoyed it! This has been a lot of fun. :)

Last edited:

Lumi

Oct 25, 2017
You have a heart as gold as the sun, Samartian. I can't even imagine what you may have in store for Christmas.