• It's the most wonderful time of the year! Make your list and check it twice. The ResetEra Games of the Year 2019 Voting Thread is now live. Voting will be open for the next 7 days, 19 hours, 54 minutes, 58 seconds, and will close on Jan 26, 2020 at 9:00 AM.

GiftBot's Gaming Giveaways |OT| Free to a good home! No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Toast

Oct 28, 2017
Finally got the humble page working. Had those 2 ps3 codes lying around, and since my ps3 is dead, gonna give them away. The codes may or may not work though.

Nov 1, 2017
MX

chrisypoo

Oct 27, 2017
Hey sorry to bother you guys with a dumb question that's probably already been answered numerous times, but if I have some games I'd like to giveaway anonymously through the gift bot thing there, how would I go about doing that?

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
Hey sorry to bother you guys with a dumb question that's probably already been answered numerous times, but if I have some games I'd like to giveaway anonymously through the gift bot thing there, how would I go about doing that?
Not a dumb question! Just copy the link to this thread and click on the giveaways tab. From there choose "create giveaway" and you'll use this thread link to identify where you want the giveaway posted, and you can choose to post anonymously through the creation process.

chrisypoo

Oct 27, 2017
Not a dumb question! Just copy the link to this thread and click on the giveaways tab. From there choose "create giveaway" and you'll use this thread link to identify where you want the giveaway posted, and you can choose to post anonymously through the creation process.
Thank you very much! Doing so now, let's see if I screw this up haha.

Krvavi Abadas

Oct 26, 2017
Videoland
So i won one of Samaritan 's giveaways, and it turns out i already own the "trick" game used in it. I have no idea what it is, so here's the key for someone else to use.
LRBW9-W0B3B-00PWQ

(some other giveaways that i've won, which i've forgotten to post about. are Pathologic Classic from newmoneytrash and Girls Like Robots from Oublieux )

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Idaho
So i won one of Samaritan 's giveaways, and it turns out i already own the "trick" game used in it. I have no idea what it is, so here's the key for someone else to use.
LRBW9-W0B3B-00PWQ

(some other giveaways that i've won, which i've forgotten to post about. are Pathologic Classic from newmoneytrash and Girls Like Robots from Oublieux )
Ohohoho, someone's about to be very blessed or very cursed.

taril360dz

Jul 25, 2018
Algeria
GMG discount coupons. must be claimed before Nov 8th
10%Off COD MW: WK9D1B-62YQNW-2BKEYV
15%Off Outer Worlds: ER0YHG-YU9J38-POTUL1
8% Off RDR 2: 602M61-0DSYJC-BM5U8W