• It's the most wonderful time of the year! Make your list and check it twice. The ResetEra Games of the Year 2019 Voting Thread is now live. Voting will be open for the next 8 days, 12 hours, 53 minutes, 59 seconds, and will close on Jan 26, 2020 at 9:00 AM.

GiftBot's Gaming Giveaways |OT| Free to a good home! No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Dingotech

Oct 25, 2017
A big thanks to Samaritan for Hitman 2!

I've been intrigued about playing one of the new Hitman games for sometime.
Now to figure out when to download 60GB of data on my crappy 1MB/s connection...

Pixieking

Oct 25, 2017
[giveaway]2164[/giveaway]
Well, I won the "Or drink a TREAT potion?" prize (cheers Samaritan :D ), but I apparently already owned it. Unfortunately, Steam is timing out on the "Install this game you already own" stage, so I have not idea what it is. I'm guessing Bad Rats, but *shrugs* Regifting without a draw, and if someone could confirm what it is, it would be appreciated.:

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

domthybomb

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Well, I won the "Or drink a TREAT potion?" prize (cheers Samaritan :D ), but I apparently already owned it. Unfortunately, Steam is timing out on the "Install this game you already own" stage, so I have not idea what it is. I'm guessing Bad Rats, but *shrugs* Regifting without a draw, and if someone could confirm what it is, it would be appreciated.:

[Hidden content]
Whatever it is, it's been lurked.

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Idaho
Everyone's reactions to their trick games are giving me life. Also, whoever lurked that copy of Bad Rats better fucking come forward so help me god!

sauce

Oct 25, 2017

[Hidden content]
It was actually Bad Rats, if you were curious. There's a way to check what an already redeemed/owned game code is supposed to be through the web activation page.

Pixieking

Oct 25, 2017
It was actually Bad Rats, if you were curious. There's a way to check what an already redeemed/owned game code is supposed to be through the web activation page.
Ohhhh, I didn't know that. I couldn't see anything that told me the name of it (and still can't... either I'm really blind, or it's maybe part of Enhanced Steam or something?).