• It's the most wonderful time of the year! Make your list and check it twice. The ResetEra Games of the Year 2019 Voting Thread is now live. Voting will be open for the next 2 days, 9 hours, 33 minutes, 30 seconds, and will close on Jan 26, 2020 at 9:00 AM.

GiftBot's Gaming Giveaways |OT| Free to a good home! No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Mr_Bubbles

Jan 28, 2018
I've had rotten luck in this thread so far. Was fortunate to have won five raffles in the previous thread. Fingers crossed though.

Here's to hoping the good Samaritan keeps on giving and may he receive many more incremental bonuses, for our sake.
Five?! I see giftbot is making way on its statistics :p I only won Knights of the Old Republic last thread and am glad for that. None in this one so far, but the odds are growing :D

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
It finally happened. Wake up to 9 notifications and now I have the entire first page of notifications by giftbot =D

SiG

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you for Yume Nikki Choppasmith and Super Cloudbuilt IsaOfTheWorlds !

Unfortunately whatever mystery prize you were going to give me Dec I already have, so I will raffle it off instead. (Should I reveal what it is? Steam won't even tell me...)

Dream_Journey

Oct 25, 2017

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
yeah I had a string of good luck the last 24 hours with 3 count 'em 3 wins

this must mean the drought is incoming

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
There's 90 minutes left on this Lonely Mountains raffle. Seeing that it has similarities to one of my all-time favorite franchises Trials got me interested, but unfortunately the 14-day Game Pass code I won recently means I can't enter.

Fitts

Oct 25, 2017
Yooooo thanks laoni for SCVI! My crew hasn’t gotten into it yet for whatever reason, but I’m gonna install it on the cab and we’ll rock it out next get together! Super appreciated!

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
There's 90 minutes left on this Lonely Mountains raffle. Seeing that it has similarities to one of my all-time favorite franchises Trials got me interested, but unfortunately the 14-day Game Pass code I won recently means I can't enter.

Fortunately your Game Pass code means you can play the game anyway!