• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I know some of you expressed interest in knowing what all the trick games I gave away were, and I feel like there's probably been enough time for everyone to have redeemed their games at this point, so here you guys go!
  1. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice / Bad Rats
  2. Moonlighter / Bad Rats
  3. Bayonetta / Bad Rats
  4. SOMA / Bad Rats
  5. Hollow Knight / Bad Rats
  6. A Hat in Time / Garfield Kart
  7. Little Witch Academia / Bad Rats
  8. Yomawari: Night Alone / Bad Rats
  9. Undertale / Bad Rats
  10. Return of the Obra Dinn / Airport Simulator 2014
  11. Hitman 2 / Gal*Gun: Double Peace
  12. Resident Evil 7 / Bad Rats
  13. DOOM (2016) / Agony
  14. Devil May Cry 5 / Dinner Date
  15. Observer / Bad Rats
  16. Resident Evil 2 / Umbrella Corps
  17. A Plague Tale: Innocence / Aliens: Colonial Marines

lol, this doesn't look too bad.

1 gift from Arcsurvivor

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Arcsurvivor Arcsurvivor!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Arcsurvivor said:
Enjoy and have a good day!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/285010/Pixel_Puzzles_UndeadZ/

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Pixel Puzzles: UndeadZ - Won by Servatis Servatis (40 entries)

1 gift from Arcsurvivor

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Arcsurvivor Arcsurvivor!

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Arcsurvivor said:
Twin stick shooter game.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/344300/Heckabomb/

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Somebody giving out a special edition of MW this far into a second giveaway thread is a testament to how generous this community is. Bravo.

We do have less memes though this thread around so.. I dunno, I'm mixed.

Eternal Song

Oct 31, 2017
Well it's a giveaway thread what am i going to post about? :D
Just do what I do: read through the thread, take note of posts you want to respond to, and get to them eventually. I've been terrible at that last step lately.

Probably the last set of gifts from me for a bit! Some bills came in and I spent this coming fortnight's fun money on a 3d printer cause it was on sale XD
I'm really late to this discussion, but I want to say that there is absolutely no need to hurry with more gift raffles; you (and Samaritan, lately) have been ridiculously generous, and it's good to see you getting something you'll have fun with. If you do print dice, how concerned are you with their balance?
I'd like to start printing minis for the DnD campaigns I'm about to run, one's for adults and ones for kids, and I think the kids would really love having the more tactile feel of having minis, even if I don't paint them all up. A dice tower'd be nice too and right now, that's about all I'm thinking off the top of my head! It's a resin printer so super good for minis and stuff, but not as hardy as FDM stuff you can use for parts and stuff
That sounds good. Have you printed any yet or started your campaigns?

Delroy

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
This thread has been quite awesome in general seeing how generous people have been and continue to be. For me personally, it's been awesome to "unload" codes for games that I'd either never play or already played. It's such a cliche, but it really does feel better to give than receive most of the time.

1 gift from Delroy

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Delroy Delroy!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Hard Reset: Redux - Won by esteh esteh (47 entries)

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
Just do what I do: read through the thread, take note of posts you want to respond to, and get to them eventually. I've been terrible at that last step lately.

I'm really late to this discussion, but I want to say that there is absolutely no need to hurry with more gift raffles; you (and Samaritan, lately) have been ridiculously generous, and it's good to see you getting something you'll have fun with. If you do print dice, how concerned are you with their balance?
That sounds good. Have you printed any yet or started your campaigns?

I'm not too concerned about balance of the dice, because I'm mostly doing it as a novelty/test. I already have like...25-ish sets, I don't reaally need anymore XD

I haven't alas, received the printer yet, but I have started my campaign! I've done some model painting and I have some little standees in lieu of actually having the printer yet

4 gifts from neonglow

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from neonglow neonglow!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

neonglow said:
Visual Novels with 2D Waifu

• Steam Steam: Sakura Angels - Won by Discokuningas Discokuningas (11 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Sakura Beach - Won by Pyccko Pyccko (11 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Sakura Beach 2 - Won by Velikost Velikost (11 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Sakura Spirit - Won by Kudo Kudo (14 entries)

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood - Won by GlitchyDegree GlitchyDegree (12 entries)

1 gift from Captain N. Tenneal

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Captain N. Tenneal Captain N. Tenneal!

Captain N. Tenneal said:
Extra key from Humble Bundle, I already own this amazing game. Enjoy!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/528230/SYNTHETIK_Legion_Rising/

• Steam Steam: SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising - Won by patientx patientx (52 entries)

Eternal Song

Oct 31, 2017
I'm not too concerned about balance of the dice, because I'm mostly doing it as a novelty/test. I already have like...25-ish sets, I don't reaally need anymore XD
Well, in that case, go crazy with them. You could create a mad wizard's misshapen dice.

On the subject of dice, I recall you mentioned the possibility of printing a dice tower? Would you, perhaps, have an interest in trying your hand at constructing one out of something like foamcore?
I haven't alas, received the printer yet, but I have started my campaign! I've done some model painting and I have some little standees in lieu of actually having the printer yet
Standees are pretty cool, and you can make them quickly as the need comes up. When you do print some minis, do you have custom models you plan to use, or are they something more standard that people have made available?

Guess I need to post more in the thread to enter some giveaways huh?
Well, you don't have to; you can always opt to ignore those giveaways if you want.

But I think you'd rather have them open to you. Do you know how many more posts you need?

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
Well, in that case, go crazy with them. You could create a mad wizard's misshapen dice.

On the subject of dice, I recall you mentioned the possibility of printing a dice tower? Would you, perhaps, have an interest in trying your hand at constructing one out of something like foamcore?
Standees are pretty cool, and you can make them quickly as the need comes up. When you do print some minis, do you have custom models you plan to use, or are they something more standard that people have made available?

If I had my hot glue gun, I would totally try my hand at making my own (Foamcore I know I can get at the local office supply place, but it's kind of pricy). It's in a box somewhere around here... it's another one of those 'I want my first couple of prints to be something I don't mind messing up, but also something I wouldn't mind having if they succeed'

Someone has actually modelled pretty much every monster in 5e, and released the files for free here and that would likely be my first call for a lot of places, but I know some people want me to print them some custom PCs, and I'll want to print some of my own custom PCs, so I'll have a look around, and maybe follow some places like Artisan's Guild if I want anything specific!

1 gift from Velikost

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018
This giveaway has unfortunately been cancelled.

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Velikost Velikost!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Really Big Sky (6 entries)

Oct 27, 2017
At that point, I don't want to win a particular game, I just want to win something so I can see what the "you win" notification looks like lol