GiftBot's Gaming Giveaways |OT| Free to a good home! No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Just to make sure, US only giveaway right? no international Zonic
I can make it international if the winner is willing to chip in for shipping (maybe 50/50, I wouldn't ask someone to pay for it fully). I know that kinda goes against it being "free", but at the same time, with my current budget, it might be a little too expensive for me. Guess it depends on the cost.

I guess let's go with "yes" since I'd feel a little bad if the winner turned out they couldn't claim their prize.

KanameYuuki

Dec 23, 2017
I can make it international if the winner is willing to chip in for shipping (maybe 50/50, I wouldn't ask someone to pay for it fully). I know that kinda goes against it being "free", but at the same time, with my current budget, it might be a little too expensive for me. Guess it depends on the cost.

I guess let's go with "yes" since I'd feel a little bad if the winner turned out they couldn't claim their prize.
Perfectly reasonable, international giveaways are rare even from big companies so just wanted to make sure about it.

makonero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Five posts in this thread. Tell me about your favorite game right now.
I’m still stanning Elsinore for PC. Best Shakespeare game I’ve ever played. Best time loop game I’ve ever played (yes better than majora). Best adventure game I’ve ever played. My favorite game of the year. I love it so much.

A.By

Oct 25, 2017
Dang, I wanna win either a Yakuza or a Shenmue. I'll keep trying till I get it though

A.By

Oct 25, 2017
Holy cow Rival Schools that's awesome! I definitely need a copy of that.
It occurs to me that I haven't even seen footage of it until today, haha. Before now all i really knew of it was stuff I saw in a magazine and was enamored by (I bought a Natsu avatar for PSN)

Wanda

Sep 21, 2019
Get ready, gonna buy codes at my Gamestop when it opens and post a giveaway for a few heavy hitting Switch games within the afternoon (US eastern time)!

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
I came across a photo of this plush DC many years ago and I believe it was just someone's craft project. I would love to own one, though!

I did draw the eyes on a real DC - and it looks adorable:

Ah I see too bad, I would have bought one ASAP! And wow that does look pretty adorable, I might do the same with mine with some stickers! :D

Tailzo

Oct 27, 2017
Hello, I have a Steam key I want to give away. It is not reedemed, can I just copy the key and use that?

edit: it must be that, can't see any other way.