• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DarrenM

Oct 28, 2017
The Star Wars give away is very generous of you Wanda. I really hope the game is good. I wasn't blown away by the gameplay, but I like Respawn.

Rumenapp

Forza Photographer
Nov 9, 2017
Me after realizing i could not participate in the star wars giveaway without posting in here

tenor.gif

Inki

Oct 30, 2017
I guess I'm too much of a lurker? Even though I've given something away? Oh well. GL to everyone!

grang

Nov 13, 2017
No Lurkers

This restriction only allows members who have made 5 or more posts in the thread in which the giveaway is created. This is intended for community threads and OTs where some giveaway creators might want to make sure that their prizes go to folks who are actually part of that community. It is not generally intended for threads dedicated solely to giveaways or threads where there isn't a central topic of discussion. Please be aware that while you are welcome and encouraged to join and participate in new communities, blatantly spamming a community thread for the sole purpose of circumventing this restriction will get you banned.
Just in case anyone other than me was unclear on what constituted a lurker, at least 5 posts

grang

Nov 13, 2017
My favorite Star Wars game of all time? I know it's janky, But I love Shadows of the empire.
I was 6 when that came out and I fucking sucked at that game. I can't remember but I would always start a new game and play the first few levels until I got to a point I couldn't beat, and would just restart next time and play the parts I could over again.