• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

GiftBot's Gaming Giveaways |OT| Free to a good home! No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Miaus

Jan 28, 2018
I don't have an Xbox or am interested in Star Wars but I hope that someone that actually is wins the game, thanks for the giveaways like always.

1 gift from Skelatix New

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Skelatix Skelatix!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Skelatix said:
Free month of Humble Monthly to new subscribers (hasn't subscribed to Humble Monthly in past).
Games you get upfront:
Yakuza Kiwami
Soulcalibur VI
My Time At Portia

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam: Free Month of Humble Monthly (New Subs Only) - Won by Impudent Dog Impudent Dog (182 entries)

1 gift from Wanda New

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Wanda Wanda!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Wanda said:
Here's a great indie game to show my thanks!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Nintendo Switch (Everywhere): Hollow Knight - Won by MikePT MikePT (142 entries)

domthybomb

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Does this thread also talk about free games on store fronts like the last thread or no?

Fahdi

Jun 5, 2018