GiftBot's Gaming Giveaways |OT| Free to a good home! No begging, requests, or taking advantage

natjjohn

Oct 25, 2017
Oh lurker status still a thing. Thought had posted enough in here already so sorry if this is a double post!

Xshade90

Nov 2, 2017
So, what's the rule behind no lurker again? Pretty sure I've been posting more than 5 times and I still can't enter no lurkers giveaway.

LuckyLinus

Jun 1, 2018
Seems I gotta postfarm to be able to join some of these new giveaways, really hyped to see star wars up here though

Bomblord

Jan 11, 2018
I'm just kind of... pre-emptively posting here in the hopes that a game I'm interested may be posted in the future. Howdy do

Flipyap

Oct 25, 2017
Why? It's intended for Community threads. If anything I would make it bigger or not retroactive
Sure, it just would be nice if GiftBot could make an exception for this thread. It's a hassle to try and keep up with it when it will always be full of filler posts. I find myself missing the slower pace of the vintage gift robot thread.

Gevin

Nov 2, 2017
Sure, it just would be nice if GiftBot could make an exception for this thread. It's a hassle to try and keep up with it when it will always be full of filler posts. I find myself missing the slower pace of the vintage gift robot thread.
Because it just leads to people posting just because they need to get to 5 posts and not because they have anything they want to say. Let the discussion be natural.
That's the responsibility of people creating the GA, it's been said by mods repeatedly that the rule is not intended for this thread and should be avoided if possible. I also don't think it would be hard at all to ignore this thread in the Giftbot backend

Bloodarmz

Jul 11, 2018
Wanda is killing it with these Star Wars giveaways!

Sidenote: A lot of these giveaways of older PC games had made me realise I missed those classics from the 90s and before, I should go make a list and add to the backlog.

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
That's the responsibility of people creating the GA, it's been said by mods repeatedly that the rule is not intended for this thread and should be avoided if possible. I also don't think it would be hard at all to ignore this thread in the Giftbot backend
Or just hide the option if thread field has "giftbot"...

Arukado

Oct 27, 2017
I'm waiting for that death stranding preorder raffle to end so i can start the game.

EDIT: And of course, i didn't win. Oh well, at least i can start now.

Burai

Oct 27, 2017
Because it just leads to people posting just because they need to get to 5 posts and not because they have anything they want to say. Let the discussion be natural.
This thread was built on a foundation of shitposts. I shitposted, my children will shitpost and I dream of the day my grandchildren will shitpost in this thread. And we'll all sit around the fire spinning yarns of the many times we prayed to the Giftbot, the clouds parted and he whispered "better luck next time."

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
I'm waiting for that death stranding preorder raffle to end so i can start the game.

EDIT: And of course, i didn't win. Oh well, at least i can start now.
Haha sorry, wish I had another one to give. Used one myself, even though I don't have the game :p

Holy hell totally missed this giveaway, not even the chance to enter it. EDIT: Lol, only now I read it was the pre-order bonus.
I wish! Don't have the game myself. Didn't seem smtin I would enjoy that much gameplay wise. But down the line I'll be sure to try it...

Wow, thanks for the prize Ringten!
Welcome! I really like the avatar! Changed mine from Neo Cortex to this

Oct 27, 2017
All this Star Wars love has me wanting to revisit my old Star Wars titles. So awesome of the givers / donators so that many that may have missed out on previous Star Wars titles can experience them.