GiftBot's Gaming Giveaways |OT| Free to a good home! No begging, requests, or taking advantage

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
I must be real slow on the uptake I didn't even realize they did a massive overhaul to how giveaways worked here until I noticed the icon on the left.

neonglow

Oct 25, 2017

Sevacro

Oct 4, 2019
Some awesome games being given away. Thanks to the givers and grats to the winners!

Btw how many posts are needed until you are no longer junior?

Last edited:

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
OMGOMGOMGOMG I WOOOOOOON!!!

WOOOOOO!

I'm now officially part of the 1%, plebs!

Thanks Akita One!

Don't know what I'm going to spend this on, guys! Can you suggest some Non-Sony-available, kinda-low-spec stuff in the vein of Ori or Cuphead?
Seeing the current Steam sale in my wishlist reminded about this game, Splasher, currently on sale for $5 the cheapest it has ever been. It came to PS4 too, though it's cheapest price was $6 a couple of weeks ago.

Sevacro

Oct 4, 2019
If I remember correctly, you already passed the limit, it's apparently 100 posts.
This is according to the rules but it's not very clear:
Junior Phase

Once your account is activated, you can immediately begin posting replies. In order to discourage elitism, no publicly visible distinction is made between new members and longtime veterans. However, accounts that have less than 300 posts and/or joined less than 90 days ago may be subject to stricter moderation, as we have to be on the lookout for troll accounts and bad faith posters. This 'junior phase' is your chance to settle in, get a feel for the forum, and demonstrate your capacity for civil discourse. Please do not try to push any limits until you are sure where the lines are. Do not try to inflate your post count with spam or low quality posts.

Zaber

Sep 11, 2019
Don't wanna be a lurker no more
I think I found something I could post online for
Don't wanna be a lurker no more
I think I found something I could post online for
I'm yours, you're mine, for sure

Drae

Oct 29, 2017
Look at me, I'm "participating".

But seriously, has anyone thought of adding an exception to giftbot making it so that lurker mode can't be used for this thread specifically, given its intended purpose?

Kid Heart

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you neonglow for the copy of Poker Night at the Inventory! Super excited to receive this one, especially with the game now delisted from Steam.

Ventilaator

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Fun thread idea: Make a thread, immediately reply to it with a first come first serve giveaway of something amazing, and put a "no lurkers" restriction on it.