GiftBot's Gaming Giveaways |OT| Free to a good home! No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Ah OK. So Shenmue 3 PS4 codes were from Kisckstarter. What about STar Wars? Liek I said before Retailers can't get PS4 codes anymore. Do we know the source of those?
It sounds like these situations have been answered. Bear in mind that devs also get some keys to their games, so someone giving away a PS4 code could have gotten a code that way.

RussBus

May 1, 2018
- Xbox X with external drive can cause same pauses and stutters as the other consoles.
- DF recommends playing from a local drive.
Welp, now I know what I'm doing this evening. Wish I saw this bit sooner. Either way, thanks for sharing this info again! Glad I saw it!

For me, even on the first planet, running around was choppy from my external drive.

leburn98

Nov 1, 2017
I always forget that people may like pre-order bonus codes. I often forget or simply don't care to use mine. Have to check my emails to see if I have any that some may want.

AutoMard

Feb 21, 2018
Some pretty cool giveaways after a long time. Good luck to the participants. My rotten luck continues, in the meanwhile.

Yoss

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Thanks to everyone who's being so generous and putting up these great giveaways, a lot of brand new games in here

VinceK

Oct 25, 2017
When ever I check back on this topic I can't believe how many things are being given away. Awesome to see people are so generous.