GiftBot's Gaming Giveaways |OT| Free to a good home! No begging, requests, or taking advantage

N30RYU

Oct 30, 2017
Is this the one message that will let me in The Last Remnant giveway??? we will se...

Giftbot bless you all

yeah... that was the one

SomaXD

Oct 27, 2017
[giveaway]1807[/giveaway]
Omg! I just found a semi-broken 3ds for 19.99 at the goodwill. It looked brand new but The face buttons didnt work. I Opened it up and cleaned the button contact film stuff... and now it 100% works! (Im proud of this... lol)

My first 3DS and i got it for less than 20$ in 2019!

(I have Children of Mana for ds, and Regular Show for 3DS... thats it)

Ventilaator

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I should actually get the 5 posts this time around. Last time I told myself I shouldn't bother because the thread is going to end soon anyway, and then missed out on a million lurker-restricted giveaways until the end actually came.

thank knack, etc

eddiemunstr

Jan 20, 2019
Omg! I just found a semi-broken 3ds for 19.99 at the goodwill. It looked brand new but The face buttons didnt work. I Opened it up and cleaned the button contact film stuff... and now it 100% works! (Im proud of this... lol)

My first 3DS and i got it for less than 20$ in 2019!

(I have Children of Mana for ds, and Regular Show for 3DS... thats it)
Hey I would be pretty happy if I managed to score a deal that good too. Hope it keeps working great for you.

SomaXD

Oct 27, 2017
I have a game to give away, but i dont know if the code is still valid. Is there a way to check if a PSN code still works without redeeming the code?

Also its a EU code and im in US.

Kromis

Oct 29, 2017
Ah, chaos starts again! Glad I'm only a few hours late to the party. Might throw some more keys in.

RiPPn

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I have a game to give away, but i dont know if the code is still valid. Is there a way to check if a PSN code still works without redeeming the code?

Also its a EU code and im in US.
You can enter the code on your PlayStation account and it will tell you what the code is for which will verify it is still active, just don't hit redeem code. If you get the error "this code has already been redeemed" then you have your answer.

Edit: oops I missed the part about it being in another region.

Blinksy

Mar 7, 2018
New thread! Good luck to everyone, and thanks to all the generous people in the last giftbot thread and this new one.

Jeb

Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
Also, Mario Oddessy<<<< 3D World

Looking for around a hundred stars in one big map is not fun.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Didn't own a Nintendo console past SNES and that was when I was a kid.

Do own a Switch now (got one very recently as a gift) but I don't have any games for it since there are literally zero stores selling physical Switch games or even e-shop cards where I live... so I've decided to sell my Switch :(
I’m in a similar situation, except I just set my eShop region as US and use PayPal to buy games.

GoldenCat

Oct 27, 2017
Thread is moving so fast no one will see that Final Fantasy X-2 and XIII-2 are both in my top 5 FF games

Jeb

Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
Dark Souls 2>>>>>Dark Souls 3.

Revisiting old areas, having returning characters and referencing old games is not nostalgic, it’s lazy.

Also bring back dual wielding weapons!