GiftBot's Gaming Giveaways |OT| Free to a good home! No begging, requests, or taking advantage

ba2

Oct 20, 2019
Civilization V 50% Discount Key [Steam]

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

clay_ghost

Oct 25, 2017
So I won Super Mario Wooden World 3DS theme (thanks clay_ghost ). I entered the code and got this: "The download code you entered can only be redeemed within the relevant software title. It cannot be redeemed in Nintendo eShop."

Is there a game I'm supposed to enter this in? I thought was just a system theme.

This is it:
Congrats =)
You have to do it from the theme shop on the 3ds

Oct 26, 2017
So I won Super Mario Wooden World 3DS theme (thanks clay_ghost ). I entered the code and got this: "The download code you entered can only be redeemed within the relevant software title. It cannot be redeemed in Nintendo eShop."

Is there a game I'm supposed to enter this in? I thought was just a system theme.

This is it:
You have to go to the theme store, located in the icon on the top-left of the home menu. :)

Nostremitus

Nov 15, 2017
I pop in here every now and then because this thread pops up on the first page and I expect some cool indies being given away.
Then I see giveaways for full priced games that came out this year. It's incredible.
Yeah, there have been a few I've noticed that were launch week, I want to say there was a fallen order like that.