• It's the most wonderful time of the year! Make your list and check it twice. The ResetEra Games of the Year 2019 Voting Thread is now live. Voting will be open for the next 1 day, 13 hours, 30 minutes, 30 seconds, and will close on Jan 26, 2020 at 9:00 AM.

GiftBot's Gaming Giveaways |OT| Free to a good home! No begging, requests, or taking advantage

MikePT

Oct 28, 2017
Good luck. On trying to get it and trying to play it. I'm hoping for some mods to help bring them up a bit as the remasters are fairly low effort.
Thanks, The graphic aren't crucial to to me. I really just want to experience the story. I've never had any experience with Shenmue but listening to Easy Allies it's almost impossible not to have positive feelings towards the game

Nostremitus

Nov 15, 2017
Thanks, The graphic aren't crucial to to me. I really just want to experience the story. I've never had any experience with Shenmue but listening to Easy Allies it's almost impossible not to have positive feelings towards the game
It's not the graphics, it's the outdated controls. Could have used some options added.