• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Samaritan im not American, and not entering your giveaway. But massive props to you 👏👏👏👏 you're an amazing person. You're going to make someone's year.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
tenor.gif

iag

Oct 27, 2017
Should I not live in Brazil I would enter Samaritan's raffle (and loose, of course).

Good luck everyone.

Painguy

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
California
Hi all,

I saw the announcement at the top of the site for the steam version of MCC. I was wondering if I could get a copy for my friend. He is going to be graduating in less than a month with a B.S. in Electrical Engineering, and his Birthday also just passed, also Christmas is coming up. He is a huge Halo fan, and has been talking about this PC release non stop. Thanks. :)

--EDIT--

Saw it's a random raffle. Oh well, here's hoping!

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
Hi all,

I saw the announcement at the top of the site for the steam version of MCC. I was wondering if I could get a copy for my friend. He is going to be graduating in less than a month with a B.S. in Electrical Engineering, and his Birthday also just passed, also Christmas is coming up. He is a huge Halo fan, and has been talking about this PC release non stop. Thanks. :)

--EDIT--

Saw it's a random raffle. Oh well, here's hoping!

Aww :(. Well I hope you can win for your friend!

alundra311

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome giveaway, Samaritan!
I suppose I should've addressed this in the giveaway. I'm only comfortable with shipping in North America due to shipping costs, but if an overseas member can cover the extra shipping, then I don't have a problem shipping to a different region.
I want to join, how much does it cost to ship to the Philippines? I'm willing to cover extra shipping as long as it's not as much as the Switch. LOL.

1 gift from BIGLukas

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from BIGLukas BIGLukas!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: My Time at Portia - Won by Tailzo Tailzo (178 entries)

Gigi A

Oct 26, 2017
Austin, TX
So, I just had the biggest feelsbad moment of my life. I don't ever use Humble Bundle, and it turns out I had the Amnesia collection on my account last year that I never redeemed. A game I've been wanting to play, and I forgot all about it. SMFH

1 gift from spad3

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from spad3 spad3!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

spad3 said:
You better watch out
You better not Cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
Dante Nero and V are coming.....to town

Throwing in a good one for you good people of ResetEra. Happy Holidays :)

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Devil May Cry 5 - Won by dreams dreams (153 entries)

alundra311

Oct 25, 2017

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
DMC5 damn, already got it. Fantastic game though.............whoever enters please post your thoughts. It's absolutely amazing to play and its visually incredible. Capcom have one hell of an engine.

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
I wanted to say all of y'all who give away things are awesome! I will see if I have something I wouldn't mind parting with in the spirit of Christmas :)