GiftBot's Gaming Giveaways |OT| Free to a good home! No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Morrigan

Arrogant Smirk
Oct 24, 2017
see the sneaky strategy before we had the counters was to leave the bigger prizes alone and go for something you'd think was less popular, because everyone would flood after the big prizes because they didn't know everyone wanted that too, so you'd get better odds.
I know you're not serious but... I only enter giveaways for things I actually want and intend to play lol

Just so happens that my first win was the least popular game of the list of entries (I already owned all the others I wanted from that list), and the second one was in a private community thread with little participation xD

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017

There's just under a day left to enter to win a brand new Switch Lite! :)

It's North America only because that's where I'm willing to ship to, but if anyone in another region would like to enter, that's absolutely fine as long as they're willing to pay the extra shipping.
Sure should I win I'll pay you the entire shipping :)

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
I know you're not serious but... I only enter giveaways for things I actually want and intend to play lol

Just so happens that my first win was the least popular game of the list of entries (I already owned all the others I wanted from that list), and the second one was in a private community thread with little participation xD
I mean, I am serious! But I only did that when there were multiple games I wanted, and I'd choose the one I thought would be less popular 😏

I never enter for things I have no interest in.

Unless it's a mystery giveaway. I have to enter the mystery giveaways.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Another MCC contest. Decided to go with a Steam entry since its new.

Not even going to be for me. Shouldnt be so picky.

Thanks Cerium!

Goldstick

Jun 6, 2019
Porto, Portugal

It's North America only because that's where I'm willing to ship to, but if anyone in another region would like to enter, that's absolutely fine as long as they're willing to pay the extra shipping.
Yeah I don't mind paying a little bit for shipping.

*Junior members are not allowed to enter this raffle.*
Oh.

RussBus

May 1, 2018
Odd. Notifications for this thread died for a little bit. Didn't know there were new giveaways until I saw the Halo bit at the top of the page.

Hope those who have won so far enjoy!

Pixieking

Oct 25, 2017

Wooooo... Very nice. I'll gladly pay the extra shipping to the UK if I happen to win. :D

Layell

Apr 16, 2018

Delroy

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Can someone tell me how to insert a user’s name into a post here? I wanted to publicly thank someone, but I don’t know how to do the purple name thing.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Wow I won my first Giveaway: Purfect Date from Anonymous.
So... thx the the anonymous giver... :)

theaface

Oct 25, 2017
Even though most of the prizes are on Steam and I'm not a PC gamer, big thank you to everyone for their generosity in giving away so much cool stuff.

Starlatine

Oct 28, 2017
Nobody entering for Full Metal Furies? Name doing it harm to this day. Game is amazing, dont sleep on it folks