• It's the most wonderful time of the year! Make your list and check it twice. The ResetEra Games of the Year 2019 Voting Thread is now live. Voting will be open for the next 2 days, 44 minutes, 45 seconds, and will close on Jan 26, 2020 at 9:00 AM.

GiftBot's Gaming Giveaways |OT| Free to a good home! No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Choppasmith

Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
Ahhhhh! I won Gris! Man, to think, I hadn't heard of this game before watching the Game Awards last night. Yeah, I know, I'm a WOEFULLY out of touch grandpa. But Gris looks really fascinating. Even my non gamer sister was like, "That Gris game looked interesting, I want to see more of that."

Thank you so so much Anonymous!

BlazeHedgehog

Oct 27, 2017
Yay, thank you for My Friend Pedro, gitrektali! I completely missed when they were giving away keys on Twitter for that for the Game Awards and that was the one game I really wanted.

Planet

Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely recommend going through with that game to the end. Played it on PS4, one of the finest platinums I had the fun to earn.

Meleina

Oct 25, 2017
I highly recommend it as well. I enjoyed it very much. I double dipped on it and got the plat on PS4 as well. Worth it.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Nov 1, 2017
MX
CCSUNDAE's POSADAS GIVEAWAY

Christmas is coming and I want to share some games that I have prepared for everyone! This is my way of thank all our community! It may not be much but it's from the bottom of my heart.

These are some of my favorite games of all time but there is a catch:
I'll announce the game but I will make you choose over two presents: one will have the game and the other one will have a lump of coal. Choose wisely because if you get a present you could get nothing still (or something to trow at your chimney figuratively)!

I am going to hand them over starting today and all the way up until the 25th. So check daily to see if there's something you might like!

I almost forgot: there will be piñatas too!

Happy holidays everyone and good luck!

Thank you Samaritan for the inspiration and for helping me at wrapping the presents!

XR.

Nov 22, 2018
CCSUNDAE's POSADAS GIVEAWAY

Christmas is coming and I want to share some games that I have prepared for everyone! This is my way of thank all our community! It may not be much but it's from the bottom of my heart.

These are some of my favorite games of all time but there is a catch: I'll announce the game but I will make you choose over two presents: one will have the game and the other one will have a lump of coal. Choose wisely because if you get a present you could get nothing still (or something to trow at your chimney figuratively)!

I am going to hand them over starting today and all the way up until the 25th. So check daily to see if there's something you might like!

I almost forgot: there will be piñatas too!

Happy holidays everyone and good luck!

Thank you Samaritan for the inspiration and for helping me at wrapping the presents!