• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pororoka

Nov 1, 2017
MX
Never tried FEAR. I wonder if it'd be a great experience for someone who can't handle horror games
I can't handle horror games, yet I keep playing them. And this is one of my favorite trilogies ever.

It's really good even if it's a little old. Even without mods still holds up on its own. It's from the same studio that brought us the No One Lives Forever series, so if you have played those you are in for a treat. (Or a coal if you enter the giveaway... 😉)

Oct 25, 2017
F.E.A.R. was a great game. I heard the sequels never really lived up to the original.
I remember the AI was awesome. It's a shame there's often not a bigger focus on that in FPS.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't mean like that lol

I mean, like, my own foot

Oh! Well if you need to get rid of one, you know who to call!

giphy.gif

dad you are embarrassing me in front of everyone, god

i can't wait for the bit to be over :P

1 gift from Bjern Fita

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Bjern Fita Bjern Fita!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Bjern Fita said:

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Alien Rage - Won by Rosebud Rosebud (9 entries)

2 gifts from NattyBo

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from NattyBo NattyBo!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

NattyBo said:
Got these keys as a bonus for a couple of purchases on Fanatical. Maybe someone will want these games? Happy Holidays!

• Steam Steam: Manual Samuel - Won by dorikyasu dorikyasu (9 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Valnir Rok Survival RPG - Won by patientx patientx (13 entries)

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
I own FEAR.

But I'd have the chance to see what the lump of coal is...

oh my god it's FEAR 3 isn't it

4 gifts from CranberryChocolateSundae

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from Pororoka Pororoka!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Pororoka said:
Pop giveaway!

I just fell in love with a game so bad and I decided to share it with someone:

PIX THE CAT
gif2b1bvk7w.gif

But this game is not alone, it comes with 3 fellow felines, so no matter what you get, a cat is assured to get out of the bag!

1 gift from Akita One

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Akita One Akita One!

This is a three-day raffle that will expire in 72 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Akita One said:
Happy Holidays everyone! 🎄🎁 Just in time for the free Winter Wonderland DLC!

This is for Overcooked 2 PLUS all the paid DLC (Season Pass + Surf & Turf + Too Many Cooks)...the code line you get is all 4 with a "/" dividing each one. Please DM me if you win but don't understand how it is displayed.

• Steam Steam: Overcooked 2 + All Paid DLC - Won by darkside darkside (93 entries)

CaptainK

Oct 29, 2017
Canada
Thanks zulux21 for Stealth Inc 2! I was really interested in buying it when it first released on Wii U, but then I forgot about it. Now I'm finally gonna check it out!

17 gifts from zulux21

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 17 gifts from zulux21 zulux21!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

zulux21 said:
On the 11th day of mystery giveaways giftbot gave to me....

A whole mess of confusion :3

the following games are in this giveaway
Deponia: The Complete Journey
Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure
1775: Rebellion
Geo
PixelJunk Nom Nom Galaxy
The Cat Games
The Mims Beginning
Of Orcs And Men
Shadow Blade: Reload
Good Robot
Gray Matter
Gryphon Knight Epic
One More Dungeon

some of them have multiple keys.
none of you will know what is what though. If you want one of the games hope you get lucky.... twice over. Once to win a game, and once to get the game you want MWA HA HA HA HA

• Steam Steam: This is my December - Won by clay_ghost clay_ghost (116 entries)
  • Steam Steam: This is my time of the year - Won by moonie moonie (116 entries)
  • Steam Steam: This is my December - Won by BoxManLocke BoxManLocke (115 entries)
  • Steam Steam: This is all so clear - Won by ROMASS ROMASS (118 entries)
  • Steam Steam: This is my December - Won by one of us one of us (115 entries)
  • Steam Steam: This is my snow covered home - Won by Elvin Atombender Elvin Atombender (120 entries)
  • Steam Steam: This is my December - Won by TheOneJat TheOneJat (117 entries)
  • Steam Steam: This is me alone - Won by Khilandros Khilandros (116 entries)
  • Steam Steam: And I - Won by Kelanflyter Kelanflyter (116 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Just wish that I didn't feel - Won by Zhengi Zhengi (117 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Like there was something I missed - Won by The Boat The Boat (119 entries)
  • Steam Steam: And I - Won by Kanito8a Kanito8a (117 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Take back all the things I said - Won by KevdotL KevdotL (117 entries)
  • Steam Steam: To make you feel like that - Won by clay_ghost clay_ghost (118 entries)
  • Steam Steam: And I give it all away - Won by Mozar Mozar (116 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Just to have somewhere to go to - Won by Deleted member 58220 (116 entries)
  • Steam Steam: To have someone to come home to - Won by DJKippling (121 entries)

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Yes. I am in fact subjecting thing thread to Linkin Park

Just in case you didn't get where the gift lines were from :P

3 gifts from Krvavi Abadas

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Krvavi Abadas Krvavi Abadas!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Krvavi Abadas said:
Wahoo, it would appear i have some more Steam keys lying around!

header.jpg

Type:Rider is especially good, and i would highly encourage you to check it out.

• Steam Steam: Type:Rider - Won by djinn djinn (30 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Thomas Was Alone - Won by De-mon De-mon (9 entries)
  • Steam Steam: The Signal From Tolva - Won by IAchilleasI IAchilleasI (34 entries)

2 gifts from CranberryChocolateSundae

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Pororoka Pororoka!

Pororoka said:
Posada Giveaway: The 8th

hGqMZaa.gif

As you get closer to a nearby bonfire asking if your skills are up to the challenges ahead, you see a small parcel wrapped carefully on a ragged cloth as it was waiting for you. You take it and as soon you finished to open it, you are greeted with:

• Steam Steam: A lump of coal to throw at the fire - Won by Bumrush Bumrush (81 entries)
  • Steam Steam: A present to help you in your journey - Won by ApeEscaper ApeEscaper (83 entries)

3 gifts from SavoyPrime

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from SavoyPrime SavoyPrime!

This is a three-day raffle that will expire in 72 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

SavoyPrime said:

• PlayStation 4 (US) PlayStation 4 (US): $50 PlayStation Store Digital Cash Card - Won by NuMiQ NuMiQ (78 entries)
  • Xbox One Xbox One: $50 Xbox Digital Gift Card - Won by CreeperBlocks CreeperBlocks (37 entries)
  • Nintendo Switch (US) Nintendo Switch (US): $50 Nintendo eShop Digital Gift Card - Won by Conrad Link Conrad Link (83 entries)