• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Thanks a lot to the many good people of ERA for organizing such amazing giveaways, you're really bringing the Christmas spirit in full force with those, bless!

Varth

Banned
Mar 9, 2018

If I may: please take time to write a couple words to go with your giveaways. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to know more about some leaps of generosity like this. Like: anything good going on? Had a baby, found a job? Got better from illness? Survived a plane crash? What are we celebrating? If there's a story I'd like to know that.

Also: entered the PS4 one for the rush of the raffle. Love to take part in the most crowded ones.

Oct 27, 2017
Look past the name, but go play the demo for Trepang2 on Steam.

Rampage.gif

I said LOOK PAST THE NAME, DAMNIT
Wow! How did I miss this game?

Detail

Dec 30, 2018
I just wanted to say that the generosity in this thread is truly incredible, I mean that with all sincerity.

I want to let people know that I am truly proud to be a part of this community.

1 gift from RiPPn

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from RiPPn RiPPn!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

RiPPn said:
It's time to pop some corn and settle in for a flick! Once you redeem your movie code below on www.microsoft.com/redeem, you'll have 14 days to start watching your movie, but don't delay! This movie code is available for redemption for a limited time only. Details below

shop_elf_free.jpg

Reward:
Elf ꟷ Free movie rental

These are our awesome prizes:

• Xbox One Xbox One: Elf ꟷ Free movie rental - Won by pikachief pikachief (1 entry)

Grue

Sep 7, 2018
It's Christmas and the spirit is very much alive.

Nice one, folks, these are kinda amazing.

Grue

Sep 7, 2018
I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to know more about some leaps of generosity like this. Like: anything good going on? Had a baby, found a job? Got better from illness? Survived a plane crash? What are we celebrating? If there's a story I'd like to know that.

Not to add any pressure on people who are already doing Good Things, but I too often wonder if these leaps of generosity are inspired, or if I'm simply an under-par human being.

SavoyPrime

Oct 27, 2017
North Carolina USA
If I may: please take time to write a couple words to go with your giveaways. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to know more about some leaps of generosity like this. Like: anything good going on? Had a baby, found a job? Got better from illness? Survived a plane crash? What are we celebrating? If there's a story I'd like to know that.

Also: entered the PS4 one for the rush of the raffle. Love to take part in the most crowded ones.
lol Nothing out of the norm is going on for me. But it's Christmas. Tis the season to spread love and joy. The world certainly needs it.