• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I've just been enjoying the shooting too much to notice the AI's behavior 😅but I've mostly been playing on easy/normal.
Ah ok. Thanks. I just remember it being one of the standout points of the game. To be fair I haven't played it for a great many years. One could hope though, that with the new CPU's that there is a bigger focus on them next gen

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I can enter some of the giveaways since I rarely post in this thread. However thanks to all the generous folks doing this. You people are rad. :)

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
check the fan polls before you come for me
965946a980fb2bb072999d415d6eb2c6.gif

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Lesson of the day

Don't try to win $2 DLC because it'll prevent you from winning Captain Toad or $50....

12 gifts from laoni

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 12 gifts from laoni laoni!

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

laoni said:
Lets end the year where I began in this thread (And the one prior), as the thread-declared Queen of Final Fantasy.

Merry Christmas, Era :D

giphy.gif

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Final Fantasy III - Won by Luke88 Luke88 (200 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Final Fantasy IV - Won by Nilou Nilou (210 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Final Fantasy V - Won by Goney Goney (210 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Final Fantasy VI - Won by for the nguyen for the nguyen (216 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Final Fantasy VII - Won by 404LinkNotFound 404LinkNotFound (195 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Final Fantasy VIII Remastered - Won by NetMapel NetMapel (260 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Final Fantasy IX - Won by EtaMari EtaMari (247 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster - Won by shimon shimon (238 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age - Won by blahness blahness (269 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Final Fantasy XIII - Won by Bumrush Bumrush (191 entries)
  • Square Enix Mogstation Square Enix Mogstation: Final Fantasy XIV - The Complete Edition - Won by Asian Oni Asian Oni (169 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Final Fantasy XV - Windows Edition - Won by MadnB MadnB (276 entries)

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, I forgot to put this in the description, but, FFXIV Complete is the game + every expansion.